Terra

Find the Legendary Silver Crystal! A female voice shouted as I woke up. I let out a gasp as I turned to my window, only to find the sun peeking over the horizon. I shakily got out of bed and wrapped my robe around me, making my way out of my bedroom. I fixed myself a cup of tea and curled onto the couch. A few minutes later, Mamarou exited his room. He saw me curled on the sofa and sighed. He walked over to me and sat down, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close. "The same dream?" He asked softly. I nodded.

"I don't know who she is." I whispered, "The woman who calls out to me. Why does she want me to find the Legendary Silver Crystal?"

 Why does she want me to find the Legendary Silver Crystal?"

Mamarou and I walked side-by-side. He was walking me to school before he headed to his own. I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn't paying attention to the world around me, and someone ran into me. Causing me to fall to the floor. I looked up and saw Usagi on the floor opposite me. A hand appeared in my eyesight and I grabbed it, letting Mamarou pull me to my feet. "Owie!" Usagi complained.

"Are you alright?" Her blue-haired friend asked. Usagi looked up and her eyes fell on me and my brother, who had retrieved my bookbag.

"Not you again!"

"You should really watch your surroundings Usagi." I commented, brushing off my skirt. "You could hurt yourself or someone around you."

"You weren't paying attention either sis." Mamarou said.

"Well, we were both at fault." I offered my hand down to Usagi to help her stand.

"No thank you." Usagi said, standing on her own. She had her head down before looking back up at me. She then turned so her back was to me. I smiled softly.

"Take care of yourself Usagi, see you around!" I waved to the blonde before Mamarou and I walked off.

"Making that statement on the news was a smart idea, Tuxedo Mask

"Making that statement on the news was a smart idea, Tuxedo Mask." Terra commented, sitting on the edge of a tall building, the wind gently blowing her short ponytail. Tuxedo Mask was standing beside her. "It'll flush out any of the fakes, and we'll find the real thing."

Usagi was about to fall flat on her face, but a hand quickly reached out and pulled her into themselves

Usagi was about to fall flat on her face, but a hand quickly reached out and pulled her into themselves. "Are you alright?" Terra asked before Usagi collapsed.

"So warm..." Usagi muttered.

"I am so sorry." Terra said, "This is all mine and Tuxedo Mask's fault. We were too rash, impulsive. We caused this whole mess..." Usagi pulled away from Terra to stare at her.

"You mean...it was you?"

"We started it, with the broadcast this morning, but the events after that were the work of Dark Forces. Please, you must believe me, what I'm saying is true."

"I do believe you." Usagi replied with a smile, however, Terra wasn't smiling.

"Tuxedo Mask and I need to find the Legendary Silver Crystal. But...we don't have the means to track it." Usagi stood and collected her bookbag,

"I know how you feel. Even though I'm the leader, I don't feel like it. I'm powerless. It's my job to protect everyone but I can't." Usagi's grip tightened on her bookbag. Terra stood and turned to the blonde. "I guess...all we can do is try harder." Usagi then turned towards the news station, "Oh no..." Terra turned to where she was watching and saw a series of explosions. She walked up to Usagi and placed her hands on her shoulders,

"You should transform Sailor Moon." She said, "You need to save your friends."

"You knew then...all this time...that I was Sailor Moon?"

"Only you can save them. You're their last hope!"

"But how? I can't summon mist or fire or lightning like the others can. I can't summon vines like you either. I'm just a big crybaby. And without Luna, I'm totally useless!" Terra turned Usagi and pulled the shorter girl into a hug.

"The power you have is special. You're able to open up peoples hearts and they let you in. You saw your friends for who they truly were and you bought out the best in them. You got them to smile. In my eyes, that makes you the perfect fit to lead them." Terra took Usagi's bookbag from her and stepped back, "So..are you gonna transform or what?"

"Moon Prism Power! Make Up!" Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon and ran off. Terra watched with a soft smile.

Sailor Moon landed, exhausted from returning everyone's energy

Sailor Moon landed, exhausted from returning everyone's energy. Terra landed next to her and caught the blonde as she fell. "Sailor Moon!" Terra gasped. Unfortunately, the guardian had already passed out, "You used up all your energy saving everyone, but you did it, thank you." Terra swept Sailor Moon into her arms, causing a pocket watch to fall from Terra, landing on Sailor Moon as they walked away.

When I got home, I cancelled my Transformation, leaving me in my High-School uniform

When I got home, I cancelled my Transformation, leaving me in my High-School uniform. I let Sailor Moon sleep in my bed that night. Mamarou was frantic, asking why I had bought her home. After I explained the situation, he calmed down. The next afternoon, I put on a casual pair of shorts and a green top. I made a cup of tea, hoping that Sailor Moon was awake. When I entered my room with the mug, Usagi was sitting up in bed, her own Transformation had cancelled overnight. "You're awake." I said with a small smile, setting the cup on the bedside table. "You slept like a rock."

"Is that you...Terra?" Usagi whispered.