Attack - Black Lady and Emerald Lady

"My name is Black Lady." Older-Usagi stated.

"And I am Emerald Lady." Older-Kumiko added.

"Queens of Darkness."

"Wiseman, ruler of Darkness, chose us to be at his side."

"And now we are Queens of the dark planet."

"The Queens of Nemesis!" Black Lady and Emerald Lady synchronized. Sailor Moon recognised the black moon's on their foreheads, however, she was in disbelief that the two were actually the little girls she knew.

"They appeared to be grown up." Neo-Queen Gaia pointed out. "But...are have they awoken? What have they done to my daughters!"

"Chibi-Usa! Chibi-Kumi!" Sailor Moon gasped. "Listen to yourselves! You two aren't part of the Black Moon! Do you realise what you're saying?!" Two balls bounced towards the older girls, one black and the other brown, Luna-P and Topaz-P.

"Small Ladies." They chorused. "Small Ladies!" Emerald Lady scoffed, lifting her leg and kicking the toys away.

"Luna-P! Topaz-P!" Mercury exclaimed in worry.

"How annoying." Emerald Lady sneered. "Toys like that should learn to shut up!"

"Chibi-Kumi..." Sailor Moon trailed off.

"Girls, come to your senses!" Neo-Queen Gaia pleaded.

"Save your breath." Wiseman cackled. "The Rabbit and Rose you once knew no longer exist. They are gone. No trace of them remains in the women in front of you. They are Black Lady and Emerald Lady!"

"Demande, Saphir, show yourselves." Black Lady ordered. Behind the twins, Demande and his brother fizzled into existence.

"Since Esmeraude is no longer with us, the beast hands are mine now!" Saphir declared.

"And I believe you already know my Evil Sight!" Demande added as his third eye opened. "Fear it's power!" Demande shot a blast of energy towards Sailor Moon, but Jupiter and Venus jumped in front of it. They were blown back a black crescent moon trapping them in place.

"I can't move." Jupiter complained.

"You're not laying a hand on Sailor Moon." Mars and Mercury chorused, standing in front of their Princess.

"Oh yeah?" Saphir questioned sarcastically. "Try and stop me!" Saphir's hands extended and they grabbed onto the other two Guardians.

"Oh no! Mars! Mercury!" Sailor Moon exclaimed. Saphir threw them to the floor, and Demande quickly immobilised them.

"This has nothing to do with you four, so just sit back and watch." Black Lady ordered. Emerald Lady sliced her hand to the side, causing the four Guardians to slam into a wall.

"Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Kumi, stop this!" Jupiter pleaded. "Don't you remember us at all?"

"We don't want to fight with you, we're not your enemies." Mars added.

"Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Kumi, you were both born here, this is your home!" Mercury continued.

"And the Black Moon destroyed it! How can you join them?!" Venus demanded.

"The Earth and all that it contains are merely dirt under our boots." Emerald Lady stated. "They mean nothing to us."

"If you need proof, just look over there." Black Lady said, gesturing towards the second Malefic Black Crystal. "See that second Malefic Black Crystal monolith? That was our doing. It produces a distorted darkness which warps time and space even more. And the effect just grows and grows. Everything it touches gets absorbed and disappears. People, buildings everything! Hundred, thousands of times faster than before."