Masquerade Dance Party

NO POV

Terra and Tuxedo Mask walked into the Ball, arms linked. Tuxedo Mask was dressed to the nines, as always, with his sharp black suit and white domino mask. Terra was dressed in a form-fitting forest green dress, her green domino mask secure over her eyes. She had a white shawl covering her shoulders and a green bag hung from her wrist. Her hair gently brushed her shoulder blades. The two paused when they came across a handkerchief on the floor. Terra knelt down and picked it up, "Usagi Tsukino..." Terra read off it. "I'm going to find someone to dance with. You look for the Crystal." Terra tucked the handkerchief into her bag. Terra un-linked her arm with Tuxedo Mask and wandered outside. Soon, she found Usagi leaning against a pole by herself, dressed in a lovely pink gown with beads around her Odaogo's. "Gorgeous Princess." Terra greeted with a smile. Usagi looked up with wide eyes, "Will you grant me the great honour of dancing with me? Just once?" Terra offered her hand to Usagi. The blonde placed her hand in Terra's outstretched one. The green-clad girl lead Usagi to the Dance Floor. "Now, your hand goes here." Terra guided Usagi's hand to her shoulder, "My hand goes here." Terra placed her hand on Usagi's waist, holding her other hand up. The two started to dance around the floor,

"I was thinking about you." Usagi admitted, "Just now I was hoping I would see you again."

"As was I."

"So, aren't you-" Terra placed a finger over Usagi's mouth, stopping the question before it could spill from her lips. Usagi smiled but then gasped as Terra twirled her before letting her fall into a dip. Terra pulled the blonde into her arms again. Terra looked to the side and saw Tuxedo Mask standing at a doorway.

"Apologies, Princess, but I must leave." Terra let go of Usagi's hand and hurried into the crowd,

"Wait! Terra!" Usagi called, but the black and green-haired girl had disappeared.

Usagi was thrown from the side of the building, but a figure clad in a brown and green Sailor Suit rushed forward and grabbed her hand, the other gripping onto the stone railing

Usagi was thrown from the side of the building, but a figure clad in a brown and green Sailor Suit rushed forward and grabbed her hand, the other gripping onto the stone railing. Usagi opened her eyes and looked up at her saviour, "Terra!" She gasped.

"I'm slipping." Terra groaned as her fingers started to inch off the railing. Her hand then slipped and the two started to plummet. Terra moved so she was underneath Usagi, so if they hit the ground it would have less of an impact on Usagi.

"Usagi! Use your pen!" Luna shouted.

"My pen?" Usagi repeated. She pulled her disguise pen from her dress and lifted it. It shone before turning into a parasol and gently setting the two on the ground.

"Guess it was your turn to save me, huh?" Terra said with a smile. She placed her hands on Usagi's cheeks and tilted the shorter girl's head upwards, "Are you hurt?"

"No..." Usagi said. A figure jumped beside them,

"Terra, we need to go." Tuxedo Mask said.

"Right." Terra agreed. The two ran off,

"Terra! Tuxedo Mask! Wait!" Usagi shouted as the two disappeared. After a shout from Luna, Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon, complete with a new Tiara. She jumped up to where Sailor Mars and Mercury was battling the Darkness.

"Evil Spirit Begone!" Mars shouted, sending a fireball towards the Darkness. However, it was swallowed up, "It didn't work."

"What do we do?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"Sailor Moon!" A masculine voice shouted. The blonde Sailor Guardian looked up to see Terra and Tuxedo Mask standing on a balcony. "The only way to vanquish the darkness is with a stronger light." Sailor Moon's eyes trailed over to the Moon above Terra's head.

"Use your new Tiara to reflect the Moonlight Sailor Moon!" Terra shouted. Sailor Moon's new tiara shone as she turned to the possessed Princess Di.

"How dare you possess the Princess, you evil villain!" She shouted. "Prepare to be punished! Moon Twilight Flash!" A beam of silver light shot out of Sailor Moon's Tiara and cut through the shadow, causing the shadow to disappear from the Princess, but move to the roof of another building. Terra watched behind a pillar, her eyes set in a glare as the shadow solidified into a man with long brown hair.

"The only thing you hurt was my shadow." His voice carried across the courtyard.

"They still got the better of you Nephrite." Another voice said as three more figures appeared beside the first. One had long silver hair and was wearing a cape, the other two both hand long hair, however, one's hair was shorter than the other.

"Wh-who are you?" Sailor Moon asked.

"We are the four Kings of the Dark Kingdom who serve our Great Ruler." The silver-haired man said. "I am Kunzite."

"Zoisite." The man with long blonde hair added.

"I'm Nephrite." The brown-haired man continued.

"Jadite." The final one finished. Why do they seem so familiar... Terra thought.

"Here me, Sailor Guardians, the Legendary Silver Crystal you seek rightfully belongs to our Great Ruler and we will get it." Kunzite announced, "No matter what the cost. Then, the Dark Kingdom will reign over this world, and you will all bow down before our Great Ruler."

"We won't let that happen!" Luna declared.

"Go ahead and stop us then, if you can." The four Kings then disappeared.

Sailor Moon was passed out on a bench outside on the courtyard

Sailor Moon was passed out on a bench outside on the courtyard. Terra slowly approached the sleeping girl. Terra gently cupped Sailor Moon's cheek. She leant forward and pressed a gentle kiss to Sailor Moon's cheek, savouring the soft feel of her skin. "Get away from Usagi right now!" Luna shouted, causing Terra to straighten. She looked down at the cat. "Who are you and your partner, really? And why do you always seem to show up wherever we are."

"If I told you who we truly are, then we wouldn't have a Secret Identity." Terra said with a smile, "As for us being wherever you are, it's because Tuxedo Mask and I are looking for the Legendary Silver Crystal as well."

"Does that mean you're with us or against us?"

"Who knows? We could be either." Terra jumped up onto the railing and then off into the night.