Infiltration - Sailor Mars

"If you are who you say you are, Usagi, then you should have the Legendary Silver Crystal." Chibi-Usa said.

"And as such, you, Kumiko, must have the Legendary Golden Crystal." Chibi-Kumi added.

"Hurry up and hand them over, now or we'll shoot."

"We're not kidding." Chibi-Kumi stated, "These guns are loaded."

"Give us the Legendary Crystals or we'll take them by force." I saw Chibi-Kumi's finger twitch, but suddenly, she was lifted from the ground as two gunshots rang through the air. I yelped as small flowers appeared in the barrels of each of the guns. Mamarou stood in between us, holding the two girls in the air by the back of their shirts.

"They were just toy guns?" I asked hysterically.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves." Mamarou scolded, "You scared the hell out of us." The two girls managed to get out of Mamarou's grip. They picked up their balls and ran off.

"Wait, girls!" I called, "Get back here!" The girls ignored me as they ran out of the park.

"Who were they?" Mamarou asked.

"I have no idea." I replied, "But they said their names were Usagi and Kumiko." I looked over at Usagi and saw her lying on the floor still. "Usako!" I gasped. I crawled over to her. She gasped and sat upright, finally conscious. "Are you alright Usako?"

"I'm still alive?" Usagi asked, "I thought she'd shot me!" Usagi looked up to me, "I thought the other one shot you! Those little girls, the Chibi-Usagi and the Chibi-Kumiko! Where did they go?"

"I'm sorry." Mamarou spoke up, "I had them but they ran away."

"Those brats. Pretending those toy guns were real and demanding we hand over our Crystals."

"How did those two know we were in possession of them in the first place?" I asked.

"I don't know." Usagi said as she stood, "We have to go find her, what if she's our new enemy." I stood as well, placing my hand on Usagi's shoulders,

"Take a breath Usako, let's not jump to any conclusions yet."

"I'm sorry, but I have somewhere to be, I just came to drop this off." Mamarou told me, "I didn't think you wanted to wait to get it." Mamarou pulled out a bracelet with four charms on it. Each was a broken piece of stone. One silver, one white, one red and one green. I smiled softly and took it from my brother,

"Thank you." Mamarou nodded before turning and walking away.

"What's this?" Usagi asked, her fingers gently my bracelet once it was on my wrist.

"The Four Kings." I replied, placing my hand on hers. "Kunzite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Jadeite. They gave their lives for me. My brother has his four halves of the stones embedded into a pen. Now, let's find these girls."