Infinity 6 - Three Guardians

"It's Pluto!" The twins cheered, running over to the Time Guardian. Pluto dropped to her knees, putting down her Garnet Rod as she held the young Sailor Guardians.

"Are we dreaming?" Chibi-Moon asked.

"Is it really truly you?" Chibi-Earth echoed.

"Yes, Small Ladies." Pluto greeted. "Or rather, Sailor Chibi-Moon and Sailor Chibi-Earth. It is I. I have been reborn into this world, through the powers of the great Neo-Queen Serenity and Neo-Queen Gaia, I live once more. And I have a new mission to fulfil." I felt a wave of power blossom from my chest and spread over my body. I looked down and gasped softly. I was wearing a floor-length white gown, with a v-neck that ended at my sternum. My arms were bare, but my dress was held up by cap sleeves, which were attached to a long, matching sheer cape that trailed on the floor behind me. My hair had chained as well, black at the roots that faded into silver at the tips. My tiara was nestled in my hair, moulded in silver with pearls. I looked to Sailor Moon...Serenity, standing next to me, who was gazing up at me with sparkling eyes. We turned toward the other Sailor Guardians who knelt in front of us.

"Sailor Moon?" Venus gasped. "Sailor Earth?"

"Princess Serenity." Uranus started, "Who will one day become our new Queen alongside the Princess of the Earth, we are honoured to meet you both. Protected by Uranus, planet of the wind, I am the Guardian of Heavens, and the outer planets, I am Sailor Uranus."

"And I am protected by Neptune, outer planet of the seas, Guardian of the Deep Sea, I am Sailor Neptune." Neptune greeted.

"And I am protected by Pluto, the outer planet of the underworld, I am Sailor Pluto." Pluto finished.

"The three Sailor Guardians of the Outer Planets have arrived." The three chorused.

"Princesses, our actions have been disrespectful, and we are prepared to atone for them any way you see fit." Uranus said, lifting her head, "But please, know this, we only did what we did to protect you and this planet. Forgive us."

"Back in ancient times, our task as Guardians was to watch over Silver Millennium from afar, and to protect it against threats and invades from the far reaches of space." Neptune explained.

"That was then, and now, you have been reborn dear Princess, and so has our Silver Millennium." Pluto added. "Like all the Sailor Guardians, we too were promised rebirth. And thus, we have been awakened anew on this planet to fulfil our duties once more."

"However, it seems we were too late." Neptune lamented. "By the time we fully awoke and sensed the threat, the invasion had already happened, our enemies were already among us."

"With nothing to stop them, they quietly established themselves deep within that stronghold." Uranus finished. "We take full responsibility, they snuck in right under our noses and we didn't see."

"So, the Death Busters, what exactly are they?" Venus questioned. The Outer Guardians stood.

"They're aliens." Neptune said simply. "From the Tau System. They came from a far off dimension to take over this world."

"The Tau Nebula System?" Mercury questioned. Pluto took the top of her Garnet Rod off, letting it levitate over her hand.

"We still don't know much about them." She started to explain. "But the Sankakusu area is surrounded by an enormous aura, a powerful one, and we believe that's what drew them to this world." Inside the red sphere, a small diagram appeared, showing the area around Sankakusu. "The Space-Time in the area is distorted, whether by accident or design, I can not say. However, it seems to be their point of entry. If we do not mend this tear in this fabric of Space-Time quickly, the invasion will only get worse."