Covert Manoeuvres - Wiseman

CRYSTAL PALACE

Back on Earth, Neo-Queen Gaia was gazing sadly ad her wife's motionless body encased in crystal. "Serenity, my love..." She trailed off. "Can you hear me in there? Please, forgive me..." Neo-Queen Gaia bowed her head. "I broke my promise, I couldn't protect our daughters and now they're lost...You helped Sailor Moon on Nemesis, didn't you? She claimed to have felt your power. But...you and I both know that hers and Sailor Earth's Crystal's are useless in the future, and as such, ours are useless in the past. Did you allow it so that the Legendary Silver Crystal in this time shared it's power? Or were you truly with her?" Gaia rested her transparent hand on the glass, resting her forehead above it. "Are you awake, Serenity? If so please, allow me to borrow your strength so I may help Sailor Earth. I can only do so much in this form. Please, answer me."

"She has not forsaken you, it's just not time for that yet." A tiny voice spoke up. Neo-Queen Gaia looked down to see Diana and Amber padding up to her.

"You know as well as I do that Neo-Queen Serenity wouldn't abandon those she loved." Amber said as she and Diana sat down. "You know that she'd intervene if it was appropriate."

"Yeah." Diana nodded. "Just like she did with Sailor Moon. But for the time being, she remains inside the Legendary Silver Crystal, healing her wounds, as are you." Neo-Queen Gaia glanced at her own comatose body encased in the Legendary Gold Crystal.

"The two of you have to get physically stronger again so you can both helped when you can." Amber added. "You're only here like this because you were awake and willed it so. Her still being asleep is a good thing."

"So, please try to cheer up, ok?" Neo-Queen Gaia smiled, kneeling before gently scratching under the kitten's chins.

"You two are so smart." Neo-Queen Gaia said. "Thank you, both of you." Neo-Queen Gaia's head snapped up as a bright light shone above her. It's ended as soon as it started. "Something's wrong..." Neo-Queen Gaia said. She raced to the screening room and waved her hand over the keyboard. An image of Crystal Tokyo appeared and Neo-Queen Gaia's eyes widened. In addition to the Malefic Black Crystal that had been embedded in the Earth for weeks, a second, smaller Malefic Black Crystal had crashed into the Earth. "No..." Neo-Queen Gaia trailed off, taking a step back. "I..." Neo-Queen Gaia turned and slowly returned back to the Crystal Chamber. Her eyes narrowed when she saw two women standing beside her wife. The two turned and smirked at Neo-Queen Gaia. The two were almost identical with black upside-down crescent marks on their foreheads. Both had glassy eyes, one pair red, the other green.

The one with pink hair wore a long dark red dress with a slit on each side. The sleeve and chest part of the dress were see-through pink fabric which matched a shawl she wore. The sleeve cuffs and collar of her dress were black encrusted with diamonds. She wore black heels and black Crystal earrings. Her hair was done in Odango's, much like Chibi-Usa's, with long hair that reached the floor.

The one with green hair wore a long dark green dress with a slit on each side. The sleeve and chest part of the dress were see-through green fabric. The sleeve cuffs and collar of her dress were black encrusted with diamonds. She wore black heels and black Crystal earrings. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail that seemed to curl around her.

"Who are you?" Neo-Queen Gaia demanded. "How did you get here?" The women turned to face the transparent woman. Neo-Queen Gaia's eyes widened when it clicked.

"Don't you recognise us?" The green-haired one cooed.

"We're your daughters." The pink-haired one said. "Princess Usagi 'Small Lady' Serenity."

"And Princess Kumiko 'Small Lady' Gaia."

"No." Neo-Queen Gaia argued. "You are not them. There's no possible way you can be."

"Oh, but we are." Older-Usagi said. "How else could we be here?"

"You know that only members of the Silver Millennium and Golden Kingdom Royal Houses are allowed to enter the Palace." Older-Kumi reminded her.

"If you truly are my daughters, why do you look like this?" Neo-Queen Gaia asked softly.

"We grew up. Now we look like who we really are." The two were now standing in front of Neo-Queen Gaia. The twins were a head and a half shorter than the Queen and held themselves like proper adults. Neo-Queen Gaia could see the future Legendary Silver Crystal and Legendary Gold Crystal in their grasps, and her heart pounded.

"Someone gave us the power to change." Older-Usagi said. "Finally we have awakened." A beeping sounded in the chamber, echoing against the crystal walls. Luna-P and Topaz-P bounced into the room.

"Neo-Queen Gaia!" Sailor Moon called. She stopped short when she saw the black crescent marked women. "Who are you?" She noticed the Crystals. "It couldn't be!"

"Did you miss us?" Older-Kumiko asked. "Don't tell us you forgot!" Older-Usagi raced forward and grabbed Sailor Moon's arm with one hand, reaching out to grab her broach.

"Not that it'll matter, now give me the Silver Crystal!" Just as Older-Usagi's hand wrapped around it, the Silver Crystal shone from behind her. The twins let out screams as they were forcefully teleported from the Castle and thrown out.

"Well, I guess that was Mother's way of telling us we're no longer welcome." Older-Kumiko commented as she and her twin stood.

"I guess we can't inherit the throne anymore." Older-Usagi said, turning to the castle. "Fine! Keep your crown! We never wanted them anyway, not from a world that didn't want us!"

"Now it's time to turn our backs on you!" Older-Kumiko spat. The two glared at Sailor Moon and Neo-Queen Gaia as they raced out of the Castle.

"Usagi, Kumiko!" The distraught Queen cried.

"Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Kumi!" Sailor Moon added. It was at that moment when the rest of the Sailor Guardian's appeared. They stopped in their tracks.

"Chibi-Usa?" Venus questioned. "Chibi-Kumi? Is that you two?" Behind the twins, the first Malefic Black Crystal shone with dangerous power.

"Yes, those were our names once upon a time." Older-Kimiko mused, putting her hand on her cheek.

"But not anymore." Older-Usagi stated. "We've grown up, we're not the little girls we used to be."

"Oh Wiseman~" Older-Kumiko sang, causing the entity to appear behind them. Sailor Moon gasped.

"My name is Black Lady." Older-Usagi stated.

"And I am Emerald Lady." Older-Kumiko added.

"Queens of Darkness."

"Wiseman, ruler of Darkness, chose us to be at his side."

"And now we are Queens of the dark planet."

"The Queens of Nemesis!" Black Lady and Emerald Lady synchronized.