Infinity 5 - Setsuna Meioh - Sailor Pluto

The next day, the rain started and wouldn't let up. I managed to get to the Command Centre only a touch damp. I met up with the other Sailor Guardians, minus my future children, as our feline companions discussed our new information. "The Death Busters are nesting inside Mugen Academy, just as we thought." Ami said.

"Which means there's a good chance the school is their hideout." Minako added.

"Let's move in before things get worse." Rei said.

"All the energy readings we've gotten from Mugenzu are really off-putting." Malachite said.

"Especially near the Academy." Topaz continued.

"Profesor Tomoe, huh?" Usagi stood and approached the screen when he appeared.

"I read up about him." I admitted. "Well, Michiru helped a bit, said he owned the school but he did something a while ago that got him kicked from the world of academia."

"Something about his face looks suspicious if you ask me." Usagi peered at the screen. "And it says here he has a daughter, too." The screen showed a girl, the same sweet girl who had helped heal Chibi-Earth.

Once the rain stopped, I joined Usagi and the twins to the train station to check out Sankakasu

Once the rain stopped, I joined Usagi and the twins to the train station to check out Sankakasu. "Hmm..." Usagi trailed off. "So this is how the three areas that form Mugenzu all connect, huh?"

"Meiozu, Tenozu, Kaiozu..." I read. "Aren't those last two Haruka and Michiru's last names?" I turned as I directed the question to Usagi.

"Usagi! Kumiko!" A voice called. I turned to see our friends rushing up to us.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Usagi asked. "What's wrong."

"Mugen Garden is our enemy!" Mako stated.

"Wait, seriously?" I wondered.

"Haruka!" Usagi gasped, turning as two figures walked past us. "Michiru! Don't go!" The two older Guardians broke into a sprint, and Usagi booked it after them.

"Usa!" I called, but it was useless as my future wife disappeared around the corner. I sighed, turning back to the others. "So, what's this about the Mugen Gardens?" The girls explained it to me as we headed out to find Usagi. We found her around sunset, sitting on a bench herself. I sighed, moving to sit next to her. "Usa..." I started softly. "Sweetheart, I understand what you're trying to do, bring us Sailor Guardians together to fight a common enemy but..." I gently took Usagi's hand in my own. "Right now, we can't let the Death Busters win. That's our missing at the moment, we have to focus on that." Usagi looked to me and nodded.

That night, we all found ourselves in the Mugen Gardens

That night, we all found ourselves in the Mugen Gardens. "It's like a jungle in here." Mako commented.

"Look over there!" Mars cried, pointing out some people who were lying around a few tables in the distance. "Everyone's unconscious!"

"I know that scent." Mako turned to a bed of blooming pink flowers. "I was right! Tellun!" Suddenly, my body felt weak. I crumpled to my knees.

"My strength is draining out of me!" Usagi complained.

"What marvellous life energies!" A voice said happily. I looked up to see a girl in a black dress and green hair with a star on her forehead, a Death Buster. "And to think, the mighty Sailor Guardians just walked into my trap of their own accord. Lucky me. These Tellun plans are a part of me. They are such beautiful flowers, and they thrive on lifeforce. The blossoms in here are filled with Human energy, concentrated souls, otherwise known as Hostes. And they are all for my Master. Once I've offered them to him, he'll make me a Magus like Kaolanite!" The wind ripped around us, blowing Tellun petals everywhere.

"Ready girls?" Usagi called. "Let's do this!"

"Earth Cosmic Power!" I called, lifting my broach into the air. "Make Up!" Vines wrapped around my torso, feet and arms to create my Sailor Uniform, heels and gloves. The planetary symbol for the Earth appeared on my forehead shining green. It changed into my golden tiara with a green gem in the centre. My skirt and cape were brown, whereas the bow's on my skirt and chest are green as well as the cuffs of my gloves and choker. I was also wearing green heels that crossed over the front of my feet and over my ankles. My green bow kept my hair in its high ponytail, letting it fall down my back. My staff appeared before me. Dark green in colour, with a golden orb at the bottom and the planetary symbol for Earth moulded from gold at the top. In the middle of the sign was a green gem, an emerald.

"So you revealed yourselves?" The Death Buster wondered. "I am called Tellu. Know what my level is? Four-oh-four, that's very high, high enough to take your Hostes and the rest of your other powers too."

"I don't think so." I said, twirling my staff.

"Mars Snake Fire!" The raven-haired guardian called.

"Venus Wink Chain Sword!" Venus cried.

"Mercury Aqua mirage!" Mercury shouted. The three attacks shot toward Tellu, but she jumped out of the way.

"Mandragora Buster!" The Death Buster threw down her attack, but we dodged out of it's range.

"Jupiter Coconut Cyclone!" Jupiter shouted, shooting off the large ball of electricity at Tellu who raised her arms to block it.

"Earthen Strike!" I thrust my staff forward as I chanted, and the dirt of the garden erupted into a wave, knocking Tellu back a fraction.

"Neo Queen Serenity! Lend me your strength!" Sailor Moon cried, lifting her hand as the Heart Moon Rod appeared in her palm. "Lend your power to my Heart Moon Rod! Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" Sailor Moon shot the massive heart toward Tellu...but she absorbed it easily.

"Such brilliant power." Tellu complimented.

"No way!"

"Pink Sugar!" I heard Chibi-Moon start to cry out. Turning, I saw she and her sister had two new weapons, a uniqe Heart Moon Rod and Earthan Septre respectively.

"Green Sugar!" Chibi-Earth continued.

"Heart Attack!" The two chanted. Fluries of pink and green hearts shot towards Tellu, but the Death Buster managed to absorb those as well. She was suddenly encased in vines, and broke free to reveal a demonic form. She shot thorned vines through the greenhouse, which knocked me back, but before anyone could do anything, a soft voice intoned.

"Dead Scream." I turned and gasped...Pluto...