Reunion - Gaia

Kumiko stood out the front of the Crown Arcade, her arms crossed as she inspected the exterior of the shop. The broach she was given pinned to her chest. "Hey there." Motoki Furuhata greeted. Kumiko took her sunglasses off as she turned to the blonde, "Are you the new part-timer my uncle sent?" Motoki got a good look at Kumiko's face. "Oh, your that High-School kid that was with Usagi the other day, right? Wasn't your hair green at the ends?"

"Usagi?" Kumiko muttered. Motoki turned to his brown-haired friend,

"Hey, Akimi, why don't you go on in? I'll just be a sec."

"Sure." Akimi said, moving towards the Arcade. Kumiko sent a look to the girl. There was a flash of red and Akimi looked confused, "What happened? What am I doing in front of the Arcade?" Akimi turned and walked away.

"Wait, Akimi!" Motoki called. Kumiko quickly wrapped her arms around one of Motoki's.

"I'm Akimi now." Kumiko said gravely, "The person who walked away just now is nobody. I am your girlfriend now."

"Yes." Motoki agreed, "You are Akimi."

A girl walked into the arcade, looking at everyone to try and find who she was looking for

A girl walked into the arcade, looking at everyone to try and find who she was looking for. "Hey, Motoki!" She called, "Are you here?"

"Hey Reika, I'm over here!" Motoki greeted, waving the girl over. Reika walked over to where Motoki was sitting. Kumiko was standing above him, watching the blonde play the game.

"Your book came." Reika explained, handing over a brown package, "So I thought I'd drop it off."

"Oh, thanks." Reika looked up at Kumiko, who she had just noticed.

"Oh, is the new girl your training?"

"What are you talking about, it's Akimi. We've been dating for a year."

"That's Akimi?" A book slipped from Reika's arms and landed in front of Kumiko. The girl picked it up and examined it, her eyebrow lifting at the gems on the front cover.

"That's for Geology class. We have to write a term paper on it."

"Are you interested in precious stones?"

"Yes." Akimi replied, "Geology is a hobby of mine. On the front cover here is Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Kunzite."

"Wow, you know your minerals pretty well." Reika commented.

"Thank you. This is yours." Kumiko handed the textbook back.