Infinity 3 - Two New Soldiers

"You made contact with this supposed Guardian?" Luna demanded. When the girls returned back from Rei's surprise, us Sailor Guardians met up at the Command Centre...and Usagi just dropped a bomb on us. Usagi nodded to Luna's question.

"What happened?" Rei asked.

"She said don't get in their way..."

"Is that it?" Topaz wondered. "Seems a little short if you ask me."

"Did she mention her name at all?" Malachite asked. Usagi shook her head.

"Was there anything else?" Mako asked. Usagi flushed, her hand coming up to her lips. My eyebrows pinched in confusion.

"No, that was it." Usagi said.

"Like Luna said, we still don't know that she's really a Guardian." Minako said. "We need to nail down her true identity." When we left, I held Usagi's bag for her as we headed back to her place.

"So..." I trailed off. "Did something happen?" I asked. Usagi flushed a little.

"She...kissed me..." Usagi admitted.

"Oh, ok." I nodded slowly.

"You're not...mad or anything?" Usagi asked, looking up at me. I looked down at her.

"Well, she kissed you, right?" Usagi nodded in confirmation at my words. "Well, then as long as you didn't initiate, or kiss back, then I'm fine." Usagi continued to look up at me. "Look, Usa." I pulled my phone out and showed her my lock screen, a selfie of the two of us plus Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi. "Right here. Our family. This is my assurance that no matter what happens, we have this to look forward to in our future."

"Oh...Kumi..." Usagi trailed off. We paused in front of her house, and I pressed a quick kiss to her lips. When we separated, I smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" Usagi nodded. I then turned and headed back to my place.

The next morning, I was rattled by the dream I had last night

The next morning, I was rattled by the dream I had last night. Something was telling me to gather the Three Talismans...and it was freaking me out. I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but the mention of a God of Destruction. I stood in the park, waiting for Usagi. When I saw her, I saw she was walking towards me, but she had a lost look on her face. "Hey, Usa." I greeted. Usagi's head snapped up to me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She assured. I gave Usagi a smile as we headed towards school. We passed by a billboard of Michiru who was promoting her recital. I eyed it as we walked by the poster. "Oh wow, I didn't realise she was a professional."

"Yeah, she's famous too." I commented. Usagi looked up at me with curious eyes.

 Usagi looked up at me with curious eyes