Replay - Never Ending

"My name...is Death Phantom." The large head revealed. "Take your best shots, Queens of the Earth. You can not defeat me!"

"Oh yes we can." The future Queens chorused. Both their staff's lit up in a bright light.

"You want the earth? You'll have to go through us!" Sailor Moon shouted. She shot a bright beam of white light towards Death Phantom, accompanied by a golden light provided by Sailor Earth. The two hit Death Phantom head-on, but it only grew closer, so they forced their light to shine brighter. The light got too bright to handle...and then it faded, leaving everyone standing, wondering what was happening.

"Where is Nemesis?" Neo-Queen Gaia demanded, looking around. "Has it been vanquished?"

"Where's Sailor Moon?" Chibi-Usa wondered.

"And Sailor Earth?" Chibi-Kumi added.

"No..." Neo-Queen Gaia said softly. "If that attack caused Nemesis to implode...the shockwave could have hit them both."

"Oh no..."

"They can't be dead." Tuxedo Mask stated. "If they were, I'd know it, I'd know if my sister was gone." Everyone then turned as the Crystal Palace started to shine.

"The Crystal Palace..." Mars gasped. After a moment, Neo-Queen Gaia started to shine, and she disappeared in a flash.

"The Queen!" Jupiter and Venus gasped.

NEO QUEEN GAIA'S POV

I opened my eyes as the Crystal around me shone and retracted. I sat up the same time Serenity did. I let out a happy laugh as I slid off my dais. I hurried over to Serenity and pulled her into my arms. "I missed you so much." I whispered to her. "You were so close yet so far."

"I missed you too my love." Serenity replied. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her up into a kiss. She happily responded, placing her hands over mine. I pulled away, smiling at my beloved. I took her hand in mine and we walked out of the Crystal Palace. I glanced at myself in the reflection of the walls, relieved to see my own face staring back at me once more. I was wearing a floor-length white gown, with a v-neck that ended at my sternum. My arms were bare, but my dress was held up by cap sleeves, which were attached to a long, matching sheer cape that trailed on the floor behind me. My hair was the same, black at the roots that faded into silver at the tips. My tiara was nestled in my hair, moulded in silver with perls. I had reutnred to my royal attire, when Kumiko transformed, I could feel that my connection to the Legendary Golden Crystal had severed slightly, and my ability to transform had been stripped away.

"Someone's coming out." Mars commented,

"It's...Neo-Queen Serenity!" Venus gasped as she saw her. Venus' eyes turned to me, "Neo-Queen Gaia!" My eyes zeroed in on two girls in Sailor Suits. One in Pink and one in Green. Chibi-Moon, Chibi-Earth, my babies. Serenity and I fell to our knees as Chibi-Moon and Chibi-Earth ran into our open arms. I let out a shaky breath, I could hold them again. I buried my head into their hair, kissing it gently.

"Mummy!" Chibi-Moon cried as she and her twin held onto me and Serenity with all their 900-year-old strength.

"Mama..." Chibi-Earth sobbed.

"We thought that you'd never wake up..." Chibi-Earth admitted.

"Just look at you." Serenity said with reverence. "Our dear daughters."

"We are more proud of you than you realise." I added gently, pushing a piece of hair behind Chibi-Earth's ear. "Your awakenings revived us. I watched you both fight off the darkness that the Malefic Black Crystal had woven into your hearts."

"You both realised your true powers." Serenity continued. "As Princesses of the Moon and Earth."

"We're so sorry." Chibi-Moon said. "If it weren't for us, none of this would have ever happened."