Chapter 24

Liam's pov

Ariella slipped her hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. It was oddly comforting, except for the fact I should be comforting her.

I looked down at Ariella and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. The room was almost completely dark, except for the moonlight shining through the window.

The silence was too loud as we stood staring at the metal gun, our feet bolted to the floor. Nobody dared to move or speak.

"Who are you?" Ariella whispered and I shot her a look that silenced her.

"You don't know me, but you know my brother, George"

He must have noticed our silence and spoke to answer our unasked questions.

"George was the one who helped hold you captive. Tall, burly, muscular, lots of tattoos " I mentally groaned. He wanted revenge.

"I heard one of you killed him... I don't know who it was, but I'm not leaving until they get what they deserve" he said taking a step towards up. "So fess up" he ordered

Ariella's Pov

Tall. burly. muscular. lots of tattoos. These words rang through my head as I stood there completely frozen in place. It was my fault, I shot his brother.

I vaguely remember what happened...

Louis brought me into the back room... somehow I got to the corner.... I had a phone...then I saw him... Then I pulled the Trigger... And he was on the floor.

"And what are you thinking about ms Ariella?" The doctor said coming closer

"Nothing" I was surprised that my voice came out so confident considering I was shaking inside.

He growled and began to get frustrated. He slapped the wall and stomped his foot on the ground before turning to look at us with a murderous look in his eye.

"If none of you confess I will kill you all!" He shouted.

How can nobody hear him?? We are being held hostage in a small room in a crowded hospital and nobody has come to check on us yet??

"Look we don't know which one of us did it" Louis swears to him.

"Then I guess I'll have to torture it out of you" he said with a sickening smile that made me want to throw up.

"What do you mean-" Niall began but was silenced when the man pulled out a switchblade.

Harry's eyes went wide but he composed himself before the doctor could notice. I dared to glance at the rest of the boys. They looked a little terrified since this doctor was insane. Was he even a doctor?? I guess obviously not... So what's in this bag...?

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by the "doctor", Alex, speaking again.

"If nobody confesses, your going first" he said jerking the knife in Louis's direction. My stomach turned in an uncomfortable way.

"Nobody wants to fess up??" He questioned stepping towards Louis.

"Okay then I guess-"

"STOP IT WAS ME" I yelled a little too loud. Liam tired to put his hands over my mouth but it was too late, it was out there. All the boys shot me a look, including Louis.

"Well well well, if I'm being honest I always knew it was you princess" I cringed at the word princess. He was absolutely disgusted and had no right to call me pet names.

"Just leave them alone! If your killing anyone t should be me, not him" I added trying to cry.

"Well, if you insist" he said pointing the gun in my direction.