Not an Update

Hey guys!!

If you hadn't noticed I changed the title of the story. I just feel like it makes more sense because Ariella and Liam have been through so much and somehow they managed to find there way out of a terrible life threatening situation. Plus, (for all the directioners) if you know this song you can relate it to their story.

Let's just laugh again Lariella has been through a traumatic experience and for most people it would be hard to get through something as horrid as this. This line expresses how they are able to move on because they have each other.

I will carry you over fire and water for your love this line shows how much Liam loves Ariella and he would do anything for her. No matter what happens, she always has him to lean on.

We will find our way through the dark finally, this line makes it clear that if Liam and Ariella can survive gun shots and abandoned warehouses, then their love is unstoppable and they will be able to find their way through any dark scenario.

I hope you guys like the new title! I know I made references to Ariella and Liam both actually living their nightmares, but either way it makes sense and I think this is a more appropriate title :)

Hope all of you are reading and enjoying my sequel!!! Comment and vote! ILYASM

-Kat