Chapter 32

Louis's pov

She ran past me in hysterics and wouldn't stop when I called her. I held Doris tighter while I kicked on Harry's door.

"Harry open the door!" I whisper-shouted

"What" he opened the door with red puffy cheeks

"Ariella ran downstairs I need you to go get her and I'll meet you down there" he nodded and ran to get his shoes and sprint down the stairs.

I finished rocking Doris to sleep and gently placed him in his crib.

"Louis can I come?" Lottie asked

"No that's not a good idea" I push ushering her back inside

"But-"

"Don't worry she's fine" I tired to reassure her

"But what's going on? You guys have been acting depressed all night!" She exclaimed

I remained quiet looking at the door.

"Is it Liam?" She whispered his name. I nodded slowly.

"What happened?" She asked as I tired to walk away

"Nothing just go to bed its late"

"Louis..."

"He's dead" I croaked and her eyes widened in disbelief. Before she could question me I spoke.

"we'll talk later just please go to bed" she slowly nodded and closed the door, but I didn't miss the few tears that slipped from her eyes, and I knew she saw mine.

I turned on my heel and ran for the door. I took the steps to it a time until i reached the lobby. After quickly search in the lobby I eyed large glass doors and made my way towards exit.

Once I open them and should not take me long to find her. She was slumped against the wall with her knees pulled her chest. Her face was buried in her hands and she was crying hysterically. I didn't know where harry went, but that was least if my worries right now.

I sighed quietly before sitting down next to her. I didn't say anything at first I just sat there next to her. She didn't bother to look up either she just continued to cry. I wasn't hurt by it, I knew she was in a bad spot.

After a while she dried her eyes, sniffled, and looked up at me. Her eyes were red, puffy, and bloodshot. She look like she hadn't gotten any sleep in weeks. She took a deep breath and leaned her head back against the cool bricks.

"Are you..." I choked on my words "how..." I bit my tongue and silenced myself

"You don't have to say anything" she muttered quietly. "I appreciate it but its just going to take time. I know it's just as hard for you guys but" hit tears poured down her cheeks again "I loved him" her voice cracked. She buried her head in her lap and her ting body shook with each cry.

My heart broke in two for her. She had such a heard life, growing up without her real parents. She finally found Liam and she was actually happy. She doesn't deserve something this cruel to happen to her... It's just not fair.

Of course I'd miss Liam, but it was different for Ariella. She loved him in a different way than we did. The boys and I loved him as a brother, but she loved him more than that. He was her other half, but that was ripped away from her.

"Nicola is in my room" she broke my from my thoughts

"What?" She nodded

"Liam's sister?" I clarified and she nodded.

"I walked in and she was looking through photo albums. I guess some type of closure... But she apologized for the way she had treated me and I can tell she really meant it" she said staring at the pavement

"Did you forgive her?" I asked

"Yeah I did actually. She's in a bad spot too and I didn't have energy to fight.... Besides its not like I'll see her after tonight anyway. Maybe at the funeral, but it's not like I have any reason to keep in touch with his family" she said quietly.

I gave her a small nod and didn't want to open my mouth. I never thought about Liam's family and how they're doing. They just immediately attacked Ariella. I wonder how they're dealing with Liam...

Ariella's pov

I could tell Louis and I were both in deep thought.

What was I going to do with my life?? I can't wake up and just carry on with my days like nothing happened! I mean, I can't lock myself in my room either, but I don't see why not.

I still haven't been able to process this entirely... He's gone... Liam is dead. As harsh as my mind made these words out to be, it was true, and I couldn't deny it.

All I wanted to do was be wrapped in his arms one more time. If I could just have one more kiss. It shouldn't have to end like this... I mean it's not fair! This death was so slow and painful for everyone, especially liam.

I sighed and groaned at the same time. I honestly didn't have it in me to cry anymore since I had literally done that for the past 72 hours. After a few moments of comfortable silence, Louis finally spoke first.

"Shall we go inside?"

"Yeah" I said as Louis stood up. I tried getting up but my body wouldn't oblige.

"Ehh" I whined which made Louis laugh at my useless attempt to get up.

"Do I have to carry you again?" He smirked

"You've carried me more times this week than you have in our entire life" I laughed with him as he took my hand and pulled me up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked looking to my stomach

"Nauseous and uncomfortable" I said with a chuckle "how bout you?"

"Pretty good actually... Think I've been too distracted to think about it"

"Tell me about it." The elevator ride up to the hotel room was a comfortable silence. We lazily walked down the halls, stalling so we didn't have to be alone.

"Oh no" Louis said as he was about to put his key in the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked panicked

"I sent harry down to you while I put Doris to sleep and he wasn't there. I wonder where-"

"GUYS" we heard harry from the end of the hallway. He sprinted toward us and the other boys followed him, all wearing pajamas.

"Harry what happened?" Louis asked putting his hands out to slow down his running. Harry ran and stopped when Louis's hands but hit chest.

"It's- we-" he out his hands on his knees and bent over to catch his breath. He looked like he'd ran a marathon.

"Harry spit it out" I said a little too harshly

"It's Liam"

*******************************************

PLEASE VOTE IM ACTUALLY BEGGING

L O L

Hope you liked ittttt I'll post soon but the book is winding down. Id say another chapter or two at most.

But a sequel will be following :)

THANK YOU FOR 1k READS OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

KAT