Chapter 7

Ariella's pov

It had been a few weeks since Liam left. He called me or texted me at least once a day, or every other day to check in and let me know he was okay.

I was really happy that he was excited about the tour. He and the boys had already performed thirteen shows since he left. Tonight he was performing in Madison square garden in New York City.

The boys were all excited because this was only their second time performing there. The last time they were there was about three years ago in 2012. It was the largest most popular stadium in the United States, so the boys must be anxious.

Liam texted me and said he'd call me after the concert. I waited by my phone anxiously because I couldn't wait to tell Liam the news I had. I was nervous to tell him because I'm afraid he'd be overwhelmed with it, but on the other hand, I know he loved me, so he may be excited. I just don't know what to think.

I peered at the clock to see it was 11:15. He was supposed to call at 11:00, but I'm sure the concert just ran a little late. Plus the time zones were different so I wasn't sure what time it was there. When 15 minutes past, I decided to take a quick shower to wake myself up so I didn't fall asleep before he called.

I turned on my shower speaker and put my phone next to the soap rack. I hopped into the shower and let the hot water engulf my body.

The first song that played was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by One Direction. I smiled to myself when Liam began singing. He sounded so perfect, especially in this song.

Yeah the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue
Is at the top of the list of the things I want
Mind is running in circles of you and me
Anyone in between is the enemy

After listening to Truly Madly Deeply, Salute, Little White Lies and Chains, I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel.

I changed into one of Liam's tee shirts and some flannel pajama pants. I dried my hair and listened to some more music while the time passed. Twenty minutes later, Liam still hadn't called so I sent him a text.

"Must have been a long night, get some sleep I love you Li xx"

There was still no reply, so I texted Louis too, just to let him know I was thinking of them.

"Haven't heard from you all day! Hope the concert went well :) miss you x"

I sighed as I plugged my phone in and slid into bed. I guess my secret would have to wait....

My phone rang and I rolled over and looked at the caller ID- Liam❤️💘💍- I smiled happily and pressed answer.

"Hey babe" I answered happily, and nobody responded. "Liam?" I asked into the phone, confused why he didn't respond. "Liam" I called one more time, now starting to worry.
I heard noises on the other end of the line, but I couldn't make out what was going on.

"Boys this isn't funny" I warned sitting up out of bed, my heart pounding.

"This isn't a joke baby" an unfamiliar voice cooed. My eyes widened and my lips parted. I wasn't sure if I should respond or not because I didn't recognize the voice.

"Who is this?" I finally asked, trying not to sound worried.

"Ouch" the voice purred. "relax baby" the sleazy voice made me sick to my stomach. Who does he think he is?

"Where's Liam?" I asked harshly, ignoring his comment.

"Hmm he's here... Along with his friends" the voice sounded, sending goosebumps throughout my body

"Who the hell are you?" I asked gritting my teeth angrily.

"Thats not something you need to be concerned about" he said slowly

"Listen I don't know who you are but-"

"QUIET!" He screamed "if you want to see you boyfriend and his little friends again you'll do exactly as I say" he taunted. I didn't respond at first and neither did he.

"Well are you gonna tell me or not?" I sassed.

"Yes, but first..." I heard a loud bang and muffled screams.

I woke up crying and sweating. My head whipped around the room a few times before
I got my bearings. I looked at the clock, 4:57

I checked my phone to see a few unread texts.
"I'm so sorry it was so busy tonight! I love you so much baby, get some sleep xx"
Liam❤️💘💍

"Crazy night, miss you babe x"
Loubear🙈💜

I sighed of relief that they were safe. I got up and pulled one of Liam's sweatshirts on to calm me down. Once my heart rate returned to normal, I laid back down and closed my eyes.
I placed one hand on my stomach and curled up into a ball under the comforters and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*******************************************
Sorry for the teaser 🙊 I did it just to get you guys hype for the story!!!

I think the real stuff is gonna go down soon so get readyyyy

What is Ariella's secret?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Much love 💋