Chapter 8

I don't know how, but I slept through the rest of the night without waking from other nightmares. Yawning, I rolled over and the warm sunshine hit my face as it shone dimly through the curtains.

Morning baby, sleep well? I read the text from Liam as s smile crept across my face. There was no need to tell him about my nightmare from before he texted last night, so I just responded cheekily.

As best I could without you to keep me warm ;) must be late, get some rest xx
-Ariella

I scrolled through the rest of my messages, most to which I replied, and then decided to have breakfast. Trudging downstairs, I grabbed a bowl and some flour and decided to make waffles. The kitchen was spotless once I finished frying them, so there was little to clean up afterwards.

"Mmm" I moaned in satisfaction as I placed the whipped cream covered bite in my mouth. Since I was starving, I finished eating two while waffles before strolling back upstairs and into the bathroom.

Although I hated when Liam was gone, it's kinda nice having the house to myself solely for the reason that I can blast my music full volume and scream the lyrics without anyone hearing.

Give to me I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it

Once that song ended, a few more songs played before I decided it would be best to get out so my water bill didn't leave me broke. As I searched my closet for something to wear, I heard my phone ding, signaling I had a text. Lottie, Louis's sister texted to see if I'd want to go shopping.

Pick me up in 10?

See ya then :) she replied. I smiled intently as I placed my phone back down on the nightstand.
Now I needed a cute outfit to wear. It was pretty hot out today, so I decided on a black cotton romper with silver beaded sandals and a long cross necklace.

Walking into the bathroom, I pulled through my tangled curls and applied some makeup before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs.

Lottie rang my door at 2:31 and I skipped over hugging her tightly. She wore a blue skater skirt and a white crop top with a few gold necklaces and gold flats.

We arrived at the mall and shopped everywhere; Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Tori Burch and Brandy Melville.

Even though Louis and Niall took me to the mall a few weeks ago, I still bought more clothes because of my tiny addiction to clothes and shopping.

"How've you been doing since Liam left?" Lottie asked me as we took a seat in Starbucks.

"Alright," I shrugged with a small smile. "kinda lonely at night" I admitted, playing with my hands. She gave me a sympathetic smile. She knew how I felt since she goes through the same thing with Louis.

Having a close relative away for such extensive periods of time can be really hard for a lot of people. I was excited for the boys that they got to live their dream, but I wish I could be next to them while they did.

Later that night, Lottie dropped me back home and I went straight to my bedroom. It was only 10 o'clock, but I was exhausted.

I stripped my clothes from my body and left them in a pile on the floor, not bothering to walk them to the laundry room. After changing into shorts and one of Liam's tee shirts, I buried myself in the comforter and closed my eyes. The faster I went to sleep, the faster I could wake up and hear Liam's voice.

So I thought

*******************************************
Sorry this chapter is super boring and short.

F.Y.I.  Ariella is about 5'7 with olive skin and long light brown hair with blonde highlights and sparkling hazel eyes.
(Picture her as Alex Morgan)

Comment and vote please

Much love 💋