Chapter 5

My eyes slowly fluttered open and a smile crept on my face as I recalled the memories from last night. My fingers played with the diamond that shone from my left hand as I ran my nails over it in admiration.

Peering to the left I noticed Liam wasn't in bed and there was a red stain on his side of the bed. Instantly my mind thought of the worst as my stomach twisted in discomfort.

"Liam?" I called faintly. When I heard nothing,
I tried my best to stay calm but the panic took over and the tears began pouring down my face.

"Liam" I called as I ran downstairs, but it came out as a whisper.

Liam's pov

"Liam" she whispered through her tears

"Ari what happened?!" I asked running to her side. When her head met mine, she gave me a look as if I had broken her heart. "Ari did I do something?" I asked trying to pull her in for a hug.

"You scared me" She whispered as She rejected my hug. I must have looked Confused because she began to answer my thought.

"Yesterday? When I was afraid of waking up to an empty bed? Well I did!" she said trying to sound angry, but I knew she wasn't. "And there was a red stain on the bed and I didn't know if-" she just stopped talking and shook her head, knowing I got the point. The red stain must have been from the wine we were drinking last night. It must have spilled when things got heated.

"Baby I'm so sorry Simon called me and I didn't want to wake you but I had to take the call because it was important because it was about my stalker and I didn't want to worry you an-" She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me in for a kiss. I was taken back by her sudden actions, but happily went along with it, enjoying it a lot.

Ariella's pov

He was ranting and I had to shut him up. I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. He was taken back by my actions but I felt him smirk into the kiss, like he was thoroughly enjoying it.

Minutes later, I pulled back and looked at him. "It's okay, I'm just glad you safe" I mumbled while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What did Simon want?" I mumbled again. He pulled back and looked at me, keeping his arms around my waist.

"The police tracked my stalker and arrested him late last night" he smiled, "we're safe". Instantly, happy tears and relief filled my eyes as I jumped up in his arms and he spun me around. He pulled me into a tight embrace and we stayed like that for a very long time.

"Wait" I pulled away. "What about the tour?" I asked hesitantly. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, not wanting to convey the news.

"Erm... It's still on" he said, making my heart sink.

"W-when do you leave?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"M-Monday..." He trailed off. I looked at him in disbelief- That's only two days away.

"I'm so sorry, I thought we would have the summer" he said and pulled me into his chest.
"You always will my my summer love" he quietly sang in my ear. I smiled to myself and decided to play along

"Now we know it's nearly over," I groaned, "it feels like snow in September" I sang/mumbled into his chest.

"Ariii" he half whined, half laughed at my comment. I gave him a weak smiled and laughed lightly.

"Li I'm just kidding, you know I'm happy for you" I said smiling for real this time.

"I thought you didn't want me to go?" He questioned, easing an eyebrow.

"Well of course I don't. You're gonna be surrounded by beautiful girls every day who throw themselves at you. Of course I'm going to worry, but I trust you" he smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around me again.

"You know," he said quietly "the reason I chose to propose to you before this tour was because I knew you were worried and I wanted you to know that I'm dedicated to you and you're the only girl, out of all the girls out there, that makes me happy. I love you and that will never change"

******************************************

Sorry for the short chapter! I hope I'll update again later.

How cute were Liam's words at the end?!

Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. It would really mean a lot.

Much love 💋