Chapter 6

We drove in silence, just enjoying each other's company for as long as we could. Of course I woke up nauseas this morning, but I didn't tell Liam because I didn't want him to think it was a big deal- I knew I was just upset.

When we got to the airport I helped Liam with his luggage and we went to the terminal where we met the other boys. I gave them all a weak smile and gave Zayn Niall and Harry a hug first, and then I got to Louis.

"Gonna miss me babe?" He asked with a smirk

"Nope I finally get a break" I rolled my eyes jokingly. He pretended to look hurt so I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tip toes. He wrapped his muscular arms around my torso and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Of course I'll miss you Loubear" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too" I said and I felt two hands parting me from Louis.

"Okay now, she is my fiancé" Liam began getting a little defensive. I giggled at how overprotective he would get.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a beautiful kiss. It was like it was our last kiss and neither of us wanted to pull away. Behind us we heard wolf whistles and cameras snapping and people yelling.

"Louis over hear!" Someone shouted.

"Niall sign this" a fangirl begged him.

"Liam marry me" sorry, he's taken I thought to myself as I mentally smirked.

I drowned out all the sounds and yells from fans. I didn't care what they had to say- All I could think about was his lips on mine.

When we pulled away I tried to stay strong, for his sake. I couldn't believe he was actually leaving for five whole months. It would be one of the longest times that I would be alone.

"I love you Ariella" he said kissing my forehead before grabbing his bags.

He turned and followed the other boys onto the plane. He didn't look back once. I watched my fiancé walk away, going out to live his dreams, and never even look back.

"I love you too Liam" I whispered to myself.

Once he was out of sight I let the tears overflow from my eyes. He was gone for five months, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Liam's pov

"I love you Ariella" I said quietly. I gathered my things and turned to bored the plane, without looking back.

I didn't even realize my eyes were welling with tears until I had to look ahead of me. My vision was blurry. I blinked a couple times to contain my emotions so I didn't break down in front of the paps.

I knew if I looked back i would see Ariella's tiny body curled up into a chair crying, and that's not how I wanted to last see her. I already felt guilty for leaving, but seeing her cry would literally break me.

All I wanted was to remember her smiling face as I pulled away from the kiss, or the way her eyes lit up when I told her I loved her or the way she giggled when I ripped her away from Louis. I smiled to myself just thinking about her.

When I boarded the plane and looked at my four best lads goofing around in the seats, I smiled even wider.

Five months was a long time to be away from her, but these boys would help me get through it. We'll be out living our dreams.

Together

******************************************
Wow three updates today!

Attached is "wherever you are" by 5sos and it really captures the emotions of this chapter so I think you should listen. It's one of my favorite songs by them!!

I don't have any comments for any of my chapters :( I really want to read what you guys think! I'd really appreciate it! It didn't have to be long or anything, just a word or two :)

Thank you for all your support!

Much love 💋