Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father

Start from the beginning

Soon Jungkook summited to Taehyung, Jungkook moaned when Taehyung bites his lower lip hardly... Taehyung moved his lips towards his jaw " T-Tae " Taehyung slammed him softly against the wall.... Taehyung moved a little lower and bite Jungkook's neck and shoulder...All of this was new for Jungkook " Are you trying to tease me baby?" Taehyung asked him in his deep voice while sucking on his shoulder " N-no Hyung I-I " He closed his eyes tightly.

Taehyung stopped and looked at Jungkook...He saw how Jungkook was closing his eyes tightly while cleanching on his shirt " Why aren't you wearing your clothes?" Taehyung asked him...he finally opened his eyes and met with Taehyung's eyes...staring at him deep inside his soul " I-I forgot my clothes " He said shyly... Taehyung leaned a little and kissed him on the corner of his lips.

" Get ready, I'm leaving " Taehyung said and left chuckling leaving Jungkook all red... Jungkook squealed and went inside the closet...After getting ready, he came back and saw Taehyung on the bed holding his phone in his hands " Bun, Why Lisa's parents are messaging you?" Taehyung asked him who frowns and went to him.

Taehyung hand him his phone.... Jungkook read the messages, Taehyung already knew what they were planing but He stayed silent.

Unknown:
Jungkook, we are Lisa's parents...We want to meet you.
6:47am
Seen ✔️✔️

Jungkook took a deep breath and start typing.

:Jungkook
Okay, tell me the place
6:55am
Seen ✔️✔️

Unknown:
****, 10am
6:55am
Seen ✔️✔️

" What happened ?" Taehyung asked him worried " They want to meet me " Jungkook replied to him.... Taehyung nodded his head " You will go with me " Jungkook said to him, who nodded his head....Hours went by Taehyung told Chang wan about Jungkook's meet up with his team parents....which Chang wan said that he will Go behind them ear eloping them... Jungkook said in the front seat while Taehyung on the driving.

" Koo, we have to hurry...our flight is after 3 hours " Taehyung said to him, who nodded his head deep in thoughts... Taehyung noticed Jungkook's expressions and decided not to say anything...The restaurant was near their mansion so didn't took long for them to reach the restaurant... Taehyung parked the car and opened the door for Jungkook, who smiled at him.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and intertwined their fingers...They slowly went inside the restaurant and saw Mr and Mrs Lee seated on the corner of the place...They went to them... Jungkook bowed to them slightly while Taehyung stood their unbothered " Hello Mr and Mrs Lee " Jungkook said to them, they just nodded their head " We wanted to talk to you alone....but you bring your husband too " Mr Lee said to him annoyed.

Jungkook glance at Taehyung who already said in front of them.... Taehyung pulled Jungkook, which made him sat too " So what? He is my husband " Taehyung said making Jungkook sigh " What did you wanted to talk to me about?" Jungkook asked them with a small smile....On the other hand Chang wan was already sitting behind them lisening to everything.

" you both divorce " Mrs Lee said to them.... Taehyung scoffed " And why is that?" Taehyung asked them in cold tone, Jungkook stare at Taehyung, his sweet husband was looking really different " Lisa loves you Taehyung....and She is our daughter we can't see her sad " Mr Lee said to them.... Jungkook turns to look at them " I don't think so, Lisa doesn't love me " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

" of course she does...We just want our daughter happy.... but it won't happen till you are married to this boy " Mrs Lee said glaring at Jungkook....who was silent which was making Taehyung worried, while Chang wan trying best not to attack both of them " We want our daughter's happiness...she is our daughter after all " Mr Lee said making Taehyung angry.

" Then what about me?" Jungkook said all of a sudden making everyone confused " What do you mean?" Mrs Lee asked him " I am also your son... what about my happiness?" Jungkook said with no emotions making everyone shocked " H-How d-" Jungkook cut off Mrs Lee " I know for a very long time that you both are my parents...even before I was adopted " Jungkook said smiling at them sadly.

" I searched my best to find you....But the day I found out...That broke my heart....I gave up " Taehyung squeezed his hands " I don't care if you want me as your son is not....I have my Papa, I love you and he loves me....but I won't leave my Tae for anyone " Jungkook said to them seriously " I'm glad my father is Jeon Chang wan, not you Mr Lee " Jungkook said huffed.

" Lisa Noona is still my sister, who actually care about me...and she is happy with her girlfriend " Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him out of the restaurant.... Chang wan cries silently from happiness...all of the time he was scared that Jungkook will leave him...but he didn't knew Jungkook will leave his real parents for him.

_______________________
Chapter 57

Hi :) I won't update for few days because of personal problems :(

How was the chapter? Favourite part from the Chapter?

Smut is coming everyone 🌚 I'm not really good at it but I will try my best

Thanks for reading.  💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈 and always smile 😁

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰