Spring Love - Izzy Stradlin

Pairing: Izzy Stradlin x reader

Words: 1,737k

Request: Hiiiiii. Same person from the excited ask 😅 I love the way you write and your blog is AWESOME 😭❤ Ok, maybe something about 1984-85 Izzy pre-GNR, a super sweet love story but also smutty because it's Izzy and he won't Straddle himself 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry for the bad joke. But yeah, THANK YOU ❤

Summary: Spring is the perfect time for a picnic with your boyfriend. Could it be that the heat you are feeling is because you are in California or for some other reason? (smut)

A/N: My first smut with Izzy!! Tell me if you guys liked it! :)

x

Just like every year, spring arrived, bringing the new birds, colors and flowers to the city, creating a lovely atmosphere.

Spring has always been one of the most romantic seasons, and this time, after a long while, you finally weren't alone.

Jeff, that's how you called him. He came out of nowhere, going to the record shop where you worked. His long black hair contrasting against his pale skin as he searched among tons of records.

You still could remember the way he stopped when he was about to pay you, looking straight into your eyes, blinking a few times and offering you a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Jeff."

He started coming frequently, sometimes he didn't even buy anything, saying that he just wanted to listen to some record, always starting some small talk with you.

One day he'd ask you about your favorite bands, the other he'd talk about the weather and sometimes he'd ask you which record you recommended.

After a few weeks, he decided to ask you out on a date. The two of you went to a cafe, spending some good hours talking about your lives and your dreams, and realizing that you had many things in common.

He started showing up every day when your shift was about to end, walking you home every night. Always wishing you good dreams before kissing your forehead.

You met his friends and started going to all his band's, Hollywood Rose, gigs. You still found it funny how all of them called him Izzy.

"Why am I the only one who calls you Jeff?" You questioned him one day.

"Honestly?... You dumbfounded me," he giggled. "Jeff was the first thing that I could think of."

"Do you want me to call you Izzy?"

"Nah, I like it when you call me Jeff. Kind of became our thing." He smiled while hugging you.,

And so the months went by, and day after day you saw yourself falling more and more for him.

You had been single for a good time before him, your last experience with a boyfriend had been rather complicated.

But things with him were different. They were simple. You didn't have to make a lot of effort, because he enjoyed the simple things, just like you.

"I love you." He said one day when he was walking you home. It came out so naturally, that you knew he meant it, and most importantly, you knew you felt the same way.

Even his friends recognized that you were a good pair, both quiet and reserved, with a love for 60s bands and road trips.

The thing you loved the most about being with him were the mornings. You'd wake up and find him making coffee in the kitchen. The two of you would sit there for a while, reading the newspaper and enjoying the other's presence.