Best Prank Ever - Duff McKagan

Pairing: Duff McKagan x fem!reader

Words: 2,842k.

Summary: Trying to get revenge from Duff, Axl tricks him into taking viagra. Luckily for him, you're around to help. (smut)

A/N: This was for Duff's birthday! I thought he deserved some good old smut... I wasn't able to post it yesterday, but here it is

Warnings: Mature content, sweating and unprotected sex (use a condom, guys)

x

It was a rather cold night in February when Guns n Roses finished their show. Thousands of people shouting and screaming as they waved towards the audience before slowly walking out of the stage.

"Fuck, tonight was crazy!" Duff exclaimed, entering the band's dressing room.

"You guys were amazing up there." You said smiling.

"Thanks, sis," Axl said as he passed by you.

They started removing their clothes and it was the signal you needed to leave the room.

The guys would just play again in a couple of days, which meant that they magically could spend the whole night at the hotel, something you had been looking up to, since sleeping in the bus was a real pain in the ass.

You sat on a couch in the backstage area, avoiding the curious eyes of the groupies that squeezed themselves into the room, hungry for a night with the boys. Even though you were Axl's younger sister, most people didn't know about your existence, since you preferred to stay behind the camera rather than in front of it.

While you stared at your nails to try to take away some of the awkward moment of having all eyes on you, the boys were getting changed in the room beside, pants and jackets were thrown from one way another while they searched for something cold to drink.

"Here you go." Axl smiled slightly, handing Duff and Izzy a cold bottle of beer each.

Both frowned, staring at the ginger weirdly, it wasn't common of him to make favors out of nowhere, even for his friends.

"What?" The ginger asked innocently.

"What're you up to?" Izzy asked.

Axl shrugged. "Just trying to make up for yelling this morning, I know that I get out of hand sometimes." He scratched the back of his neck before turning around and leaving.

Izzy and Duff eyed each other for a second before the blonde shrugged and drowned a long sip of the beer.

But Izzy knew better, he knew Axl for enough time not to believe in a single word of what he said. He stared at the bottle then looked at Axl, spotting when he had his eyes fixed on Duff, who was drawing the last sips of the bottle, a smirk forming in the ginger lips. That was all Izzy needed to know that something was up.

"You can have mine." Izzy gave it to Duff. "I'm not really thirsty."

"Thanks," Duff replied, getting the bottle from the brunette's hand and starting to drink it.

Taking a cigarette out of his pockets, Izzy walked towards the door, stopping beside Axl and saying loud enough for only him to hear.

"I don't know what you put in the beer, but it better be entertaining."

"How did you know?" The ginger asked.

"I know you very well."

Axl smiled. "In this case, don't worry it will be very entertaining."