Our Little Secret - Slash

This is the last one from the Prompt Weekend :)

Words: 492.

Prompt: "Hiding/hoping not to be caught kiss"

×

You spent the whole gig admiring him, the way his fingers moved fastly, the way his hair bounced when he moved, the way he ran and danced on stage and the facial expressions he did during his solos.

You were infatuated with Slash, and he was infatuated with you. Seems simple, but in reality, it wasn't. If Duff, your brother, found out about the two of you, he would lose his shit.

The two of you have been meeting secretly for almost three months now and Duff seemed not to have a clue about it.

When the band finished the gig you went backstage to greet them. After a few minutes of small talk and some glances between you and Slash, Duff finally got entertained with a groupie and that's when you exited the bar, motioning with your head for Slash to follow you.

Stopping at an empty alley beside the bar, you waited until Slash's figure showed up, dressing in a leather jacket and some leather pants.

"Fuck, did you really need to wear this skirt tonight?" His hands gripped your hips as he pushed you against the bar's cold wall.

"I was trying to catch your attention. Apparently it worked!" You smirked.

"You goddamn right it worked!" He growled before kissing you fervently.

Your hands found his hair and one of his found your butt cheek, he squeezed it making a small moan escape your lips.

"You look so hot when you're playing.You don't know what kind of effect you have on me" You whispered in his ear.

"Why don't you show me how I make you feel?" He mumbled before starting to kiss your neck.

That's when you hear the metal doors of the bar slamming shut and someone stepping on the dirty concrete floor.

"Y/N!" Duff yelled.

"Fuck!" You whispered, before separating yourself from Slash and hiding behind a garbage can.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Duff raised one of his eyebrows.

"Came out for a cig, all that noise was giving me a headache." Slash shrugged, taking his Marlboro box from his jacket's pocket.

Duff nodded. "I can't find Y/N! Have you seen her?"

"Last time I saw she was going to buy beer."

"Fuck, If she left with some fucker without telling me I swear that she'll spend a good time listening to me!"

He said annoyed while he walked back inside.

"Seeing positively, you didn't leave!" He smirked.

"Well, yeah! But I think I should get inside and find an excuse so he stops freaking out." You stretched up your clothes. "Sometimes he sounds like mom!"

"You tell me!" Slash chuckled.

"We should tell him!" You noted while hugging his waist.

"Yeah, but not now, let it be our little secret for now." He smirked, capturing your lips one more time. "Go on, he must be thinking about calling the police by now!"

You laughed. "Yeah, I don't doubt that!"