Oops - Izzy Stradlin

Pairing: Izzy Stradlin x reader

Words: 1,346k

Summary: You do Izzy a favor and now he wants to thank you properly. (smut + fluff)

A/N: Do you guys want a part 2?

Warnings: Mature content and swearing.

x

It was early Thursday morning, Izzy had just gotten to the studio, one hour ahead of the boys, just so he could finish some lyrics in peace. Turning on the lights, he entered the room, their instruments from the previous day were still everywhere, guitars on the floor and on the couch along with lots of empty bottles of booze.

Picking up an acoustic guitar, he entered the sound booth, opening some space on the equipment table among tons of papers with what could someday become lyrics. He sat down on the chair in front of it, ready to play his guitar when he realized he had forgotten his notebook with the lyrics at home.

Cursing under his breath, he contemplated his options, walking back home to get it, or calling Y/N, his girlfriend, and asking her to bring it to him. It was her free day at work, and she had a motorcycle, so he realized calling her was a much better choice.

"Hello?" Her voice answered the phone.

"Hey baby, I need you to do something for me."

"Iz? Sure! What do you need?"

"I forgot my notebook, the one with the lyrics, it must be in the living room."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Yes, it is, I can see it."

"Can you bring it to me?"

"Of course. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Ok, thank you, babe!"

"It's no problem, love!"

Well, ten minutes would've been a great time, but he knew his girlfriend, and especially knew that she was always late. And as he already expected, she just showed up 30 minutes later.

She entered the studio wearing black denim shorts and a long-sleeved black shirt, her shorts were really short, making his eyes scan her like a predator. Even though her choice of clothes wasn't intentional, he couldn't help but stare at her legs, he loved them.

"Hey, baby!" She opened the booth door, his notebook in hand.

"Hey." His voice was husky. "Come on in." He motioned with his hand.

Closing the door behind her, she stopped beside him, leaning down and pecking his lips. "It's this one, right?" She showed him the notebook.

"Yes, it's this one. Thank you." He got the notebook from her hands, before placing it on the table. Turning to the side with his chair, he opened his legs, making her stand in between them, his hands finding her hips and gripping at them.

"It's no problem, Izzy." She smiled, her hands caressing his face as he looked up at her.

"You know how much I love it when you wear shorts." He smirked, his hands going up and down her legs. "Come here." He touched his lap. "Let me thank you properly."

His words made a certain wetness start to form on her core. Biting her bottom lip, she sat on his lap, one leg in each side of his body as his hands moved to her butt cheeks, squeezing them while he leaned down to kiss her.

Their kiss was full of lust and desire. His tongue invaded her mouth, exploring every single inch of it, while her hands found his hair, tugging and running through his locks, messing it completely.

"You're always such a good girl to me." He said near her ear, biting her earlobe gently, making her gasp.

Starting to kiss and nip at her neck, he slid one of his hands inside her shorts, smirking. "No panties?" His voice was husky as his other hand gripped tight on her right butt cheek.

"Laundry day." She whispered, receiving a dry chuckle from him.

Returning his lips to her neck, he slid one finger in between her folds, feeling her wetness with it and smirking even more. He found her clit, starting to apply circular motions on it, slow and steady, making her close her eyes and a low moan to leave her lips.

That's one of the things she loved about Izzy, he was never in a rush, no matter if they were late for an appointment or not, he always took his time when the subject was to please her.

He bit her neck as he entered her with a finger, slowly moving in and out of her.

"Izzy." She whispered near his ear, making a shiver run down his body.

He growled under his breath and he inserted another finger inside of her, smiling with delight when a moan left her lips.

His free hand found her hair tugging at her strands as he increased his speed on her clit, he knew all her weaknesses, and he was willing to explore all of them. A louder moan left her mouth as her head fell backward with his gentle but firm tugging at her scalp.

"Fuck." She said.

Her walls started to clench around his fingers and he knew that just a few more seconds and she'd fall apart, right in front of him. He removed his head from her neck, wanting to glimpse the spectacle that was about to come, but his attention was taken away from her when he heard that word.

"Oops." Axl's voice filled the booth as he opened the door, a smirk on his face while he chuckled at the scene in front of him.

Izzy couldn't care less though, his mission was Y/N, and Y//N only, but he knew that having people around wasn't one of her fetishes, so he removed his hands from her shorts and let go of her hair, watching as she got up quickly, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked at Axl.

"Hum... Hi Axl." She smiled weirdly.

"Hello, Y/N..." His smirk got bigger. "Izzy."

Rolling his eyes, Izzy got up, sucking at his fingers with so much thirstiness that Y/N clenched her legs together, feeling her core get even wetter, if that was possible.

"Will you stay during the recording?" Axl asked.

"I don't know."

"Stay, I want your opinion on a song," Izzy said, touching her hand.

"Okay." She smiled before taking a place on the leather couch in the booth.

One by one the boys arrived, starting to discuss lyrics and the melody for some of the songs, and the only thing Y/N could do was to watch Izzy, the shape of his hands, and the way they played his guitar, or the way they hold the cigarette that he took to his lips so many times.

She watched him as if she was in trance, like a moth in trance with the light, she felt like the only thing she could do was to stare, and the more she stared, the wetter she got.

Izzy watched her too, fewer times, since he was working, but at every chance he got he'd look at her, and the sight of her squeezing her legs against each other or changing position constantly in favor to get some relief, made him harder than he was when she entered the place wearing those shorts.

They had finished playing, were now just discussing some lyrics and Y/N seemed to be in the same condition as she was at the beginning of the morning, silently begging with her eyes for him to do something.

Taking a cigarette to his lips, he placed his guitar on the floor, before patting his lap. "Come here, princess."

Getting up slowly, she walked over to him, sitting on his lap again. Her shoulder was lined with his chest as an arm of his circled her waist, bringing her closer to him. Adjusting her position, Y/N smirked when she felt his boner inside his pants, she made sure to rub herself over it a couple of times before she finally stopped moving.

None of the boys thought much of it though, except for Axl, who knew exactly what they were doing, and smirked widely from the other side of the room.

"I'll take care of you later, I promise." Izzy whispered in her ear, making her bite her lip with excitement, eager for so-called later.