You're a Genius - Axl Rose

This one is from the Prompt Weekend

Words: 315.

Prompts:  "Did you seriously just get your foot stuck in a toilet?" "Maybe" & "If I die in here, I'm hunting you first!"

×

You were cleaning up the bathroom when you saw a spider web on the upper part of the wall.

Getting a duster, you climbed on top of the toilet to reach it properly.

Concentrating, you stretched your arm and started wiping it off. But then, all of a sudden, you lost your balance and when you realized your foot was inside the toilet.

A disgusted expression appeared on your face and was soon replaced with one of despair when you realized your foot was stuck.

You tried in every single way to take it out, moving it, applying strength, but none of it worked, and after 5 minutes you were still stuck.

Giving up you decided to ask Axl, your boyfriend to help you.

"AXL!" You yelled so he could hear.

After a few seconds, his head popped up inside the bathroom. "What happen-?"

He looked at your face, then to your foot, then to your face again before he started laughing.

"Did you seriously just get your foot stuck in a toilet?"

"Maybe"

He laughed even harder. "How did you manage to do it?"

You gave him a short version of what had happened and made an annoyed face when his laugh increased even more.

"Oh my God! You're a genius, Y/N!"

"Axl! Come on! Help me out of here!"

"Sorry, sorry! I swear I'm trying not to laugh." He said in between laughs.

You pursed your lips waiting for him, while he leaned against the door frame and his face got red with the laughing.

"Come on man, it's getting late!" You complained.

Apparently you complaining was even funnier, because tears started to fall from his eyes.

You rolled your eyes.

"If I die in here, I'm hunting you first!" You pointed in his direction.

After what seemed like hours he finally stopped laughing and helped you to get out of there.