Am I Distracting You? - Axl Rose

This is from the Prompt Weekend

Words: 488.

Prompts: "Can you please...? Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe put a shirt on?!" & "I wish we could live together already."

×

It was a Saturday afternoon, you were in your room, listening to a Led Zeppelin record while doing your homework.

It was when you hear someone knocking on your open window.

It was Axl, your boyfriend.

"What're you doing here!" You hissed lowly as he entered the room.

He shrugged. "I missed you." He grabbed you by the hips and kissed you fervently.

After a few seconds, you two parted ways, needing some oxygen.

"You know you can't come here during the day! Especially on weekends. You know my father is at home!"

"Easy, baby. I saw him, he is watching the baseball game, didn't even see me climbing here." He gave you one more kiss before sitting down on your bed.

"What if he comes in here?"

"I can always hide in the cabinet!" He offered.

"Fine, but be quiet!" You turned up the volume a bit more.

You and Axl were in a secret relationship. The reason? He was 21 while you were 17.

You two met at a record store, you went there looking for the same record and ended exchanging numbers.

He took you on a few dates before asking you to be his girlfriend.

However, your father hated Axl at the first sign, when he realized that Axl was 21 he said he would charge him if you two didn't break up.

For that reason, you have been meeting secretly for almost four months now.

"What are you doing?"

"Some chemis...try work." You almost forgot what you were talking about and you dropped your pencil as Axl took off his shirt.

Your mouth hanging open at the sight.

That was the first time you were seeing him shirtless, you two had never done anything else than kissing.

"What?" He asked, seeing your shocked expression.

"Can you please...? Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe put a shirt on?!"

"Why, Am I distracting you?" He smirked.

"Actually, you are!"

"Is that it?" He asked once again, before kissing you.

Your simple kiss ended leading you into a full make-out session.

After some good 10 minutes, he pulled away from you a little. "I think we should stop..." he looked down.

You followed his gaze, understanding what he meant. "Oh, yeah, right."

You created more distance between the two of you, but remained sitting on his lap.

He interlaced his fingers with yours. "I wish we could live together already."

You smiled down at him. "Me too baby, but it's just a few more weeks."

As you and your father didn't get along and you would turn 18 in two months, you and Axl had agreed that you would move to his apartment after your birthday.

"I know. But I hate not being able to go out with you! I want to show the world my beautiful girlfriend!" He complained.

"Soon you will, baby!" You said before giving him one quick kiss before going back to your homework.