Oops pt 2 - Izzy Stradlin

Pairing: Izzy Stradlin x reader

Words: 971.

Summary: You do Izzy a favor and now he wants to thank you properly. (smut)

A/N: This is pure smut

Warnings: Mature content, unprotected sex and swearing. (use a condom, guys)

x

After what seemed like hours, the recording was over and Y/N and Izzy were now entering their apartment, their lips glued to each other's, gripping and squeezing every single piece of flesh that their hands could find in the way.

Their bedroom seemed to be too far, so they opted for the living room, starting to remove their clothes and sprawl them on the floor to make company to the beige area rug. Both butt naked, they moved towards the nearest armchair, kneeling on the velvet-covered furniture.

"I need you." She whispered in his ear, making him growl with desire.

He moved his lips to her neck, biting her skin while one of his hands played with her nipple. Small moans left her lips and he smirked when he felt her hand around his member, feeling every inch of it repeatedly, moving her hand up and down, making him close his eyes and bite her flesh stronger, holding a moan of his.

Truth to be told, both of them were already overstimulated, he realized it when his hand found her core, traveling between her folds and feeling how dripping wet she was.

"Fuck, I need to fuck you." He squeezed his eyes shut, removing his finger from her, taking them to her lips, grunting when she licked and sucked at it so eagerly.

"Turn around for me, baby." He demanded, pumping himself while she adjusted herself on the armchair, one knee on the sitting area while the other rested on the arm, making her ass get in a perfect angle for his dick.

Moving his hand up her back, gently pushing her against the armchair making her ass buck up more, her breasts staying on top of the back part, along with her hands, that gripped at the furniture for support.

Collecting some of her juices with the tip of his member, he slowly entered her, moving in and out of her at a slow pace, feeling every inch of her while he moved, delighted with the soft moans that left her lips.

"Izzy." She whispered, begging him to go faster, but even though he was craving for it, he loved to tease her, and he wouldn't miss an opportunity like that, so he kept his pace, pretending that he hadn't heard her, going all the way in and then coming almost all the way out.

He kept that for some good long minutes, smirking when he saw the way she squeezed the armchair under her fingers, craving for more friction, more speed, more of him.

"Tell me Y/N." He leaned closer to her ear. "Do you want me to go fast or slow?"

"Fast." She answered in a rush.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I could keep it like this for hours."

"Izzy" She whined.

"Yes?" He pretended not to understand. He wanted to see her begging.

"Just fuck me fast, please."

"As you wish."

And with that, he took his distance from her head, both his hands gripping her hips, pulling them closer to the edge while making them get more buck up, hitting her with his cock with all the strength and velocity he had, causing a loud moan to leave her lips.

Izzy gave all of himself, going deeper and deeper, stronger and stronger, faster and faster. After a few minutes, both their bodies were sweating and you could hear their bodies collapsing against each other even from outside the living room. Their moans filled the atmosphere, and the neighbors surely would have something to complain about.

"Oh my fucking God." She grunted, closing her eyes as her head fell, hitting the top of the armchair.

One of his hands found her hair, tugging at it one more time that day, pulling her head up and keeping her steady while he ruthlessly thrusted in and out of her core.

Y/N's senses started to get more avid, she felt the velvet against her fingertips, and heard the way Izzy growled behind her, she could smell the sex in the air and her vision was focused on the yellow telephone on the wall, the one telephone that started it all when Izzy called this morning.

Her walls started to clench and both of them knew she was close, Y/N closed her eyes again, taking in all the pleasure she was receiving, as incoherent words left her mouth, among which, the only understandable thing was his name.

He was close too, she knew it by the way his thrusts were becoming sloppier and were starting to lose their pace.

"Look at you, such a good girl, taking all of me inside of you."

Those words were enough to send her to her edge, her senses going numb for a few seconds as her legs started to shake and her toes curled. A loud moan left her lips before she collapsed on the armchair, not being able to keep her position anymore.

Removing himself from her, Izzy stopped behind her, palming himself faster and faster, he closed his eyes, head falling back and then he hit his own climax, jats of his liquids hitting her lower back and butt while he grunted and growled her name.

"Fuck." He said, whipping the sweat off of his face with his arm while he moved towards the bathroom, returning with a towel and cleaning her.

"You good?" He asked, his head moving closer to hers.

"Yes." She said painting, still catching her breath.

"Come here." He said, helping her to stand up by her waist and moving towards the couch, too tired to go to their room. "Let's take a nap."

He laid on the couch, bringing her with him, her head resting on his chest while he ran his fingertips up and down her arm, causing small goosebumps on her.