Sleep Over - Slash

This is from the Prompt Weekend

Words: 343.

Prompt: "Sleep over? Please?" & "Kiss on the neck" (fluff)

×

You were at your boyfriend's house on a Friday night. You two had ordered Chinese food and were watching a horror movie on his bedroom TV.

You snuggled closer to him and his arm fell from your shoulder to your waist.

Realizing the movie was kind of boring, you decided to watch something else, Slash being that something.

After a few seconds, he looked down at you. "What?"

"You look so handsome when you're concentrating."

He smiled childishly at you. "You think so?"

You nodded smiling, before getting closer to him and kissing his lips tenderly.

After a few seconds he got on top of you and started moving his kisses down. First kissing your chin, then your jaw until he got to your neck.

He knew your neck had your sweetest spot, so he took his time, biting and sucking on your flesh before applying a sweet kiss on the area.

You two got so caught up in your make-out session that you didn't realize the movie had ended and another one had started.

The thought finally crossed your mind and you pulled away fastly. "Holy shit, what time is it?"

He looked to the clock on top of his desk before saying. "9:45."

"Holy shit!" You crawled away from him and started grabbing your jacket and your backpack. "I'm gonna lose the bus!"

He lay on his back while you put your shoes on.

When you climbed on the bed to give him a goodbye kiss his arms grabbed your waist and he holds you close to him.

"Slash, baby, if I lose the bus I'll have to walk home!" You complained.

"Sleep over? Please?" He asked while propping small kisses on your neck.

"I don't know... I have a test tomorrow morning at college."

"I promise you, you'll wake up in time." You looked at him trying to decide. "Plus, I'll make you my special coffee."

"Oh, why did you have to mention coffee?" You smiled, giving in, before dropping your stuff on the ground and jumping on the bed with him again.