Good Morning - Slash

This is from the Prompt Weekend

Words: 259.

Prompt: "Lazy Morning Kisses Before They've Even Opened Their Eyes, Still Mumbling, Half-Incoherently, Not Wanting To Wake Up" (fluff)

A/N: I'm sorry this was short.

×

You woke up to the bright sunshine illuminating the room.

Trying to stretch yourself you realized a pair of arms holding you tight against someone's body.

Your movements made him groan and loosen his hold a little so that you could change your position.

Turning around you faced Saul, your long-time boyfriend. He looked so at ease when he was sleeping.

You two had gone to a party last night and got back pretty late, so it wasn't weird that he was still tired.

Taking away from his face a few locks of his hair, you took your time, taking in every single detail you could.

Like the small freckles, he had underneath his eyes and how his lips parted a little when he slept.

You decided to wake him up in a more delicate way.

So you started prepping small kisses on his cheek, giving his nose a single kiss before pecking his lips a couple of times.

He started awakening, stretching up a little bit. "Hm... What time is it?" He mumbled.

"I don't know, but I think it's fast past ten."

He pulled you closer to his chest. "Let's stay here a bit more." He yawned. "It's Sunday."

You giggled. "No, baby, it's Saturday."

"Is it?"

"Yes, and we agreed on going to the amusement park with Steven this afternoon."

"Just 15 minutes. Please!" He pulled the covers on top of you two again, before kissing your forehead slightly.

"Alright, 15 minutes." You snuggled closer to him and allowed yourself to sleep a little bit more.