Pretty Please - Duff McKagan

This is from the Prompt Weekend

Words: 269.

Prompt: "If I die, I'm haunting you first.", "Give me attention." & "Top Of Head Kisses"

A/N: I'm sorry it got so short.

×

"Where are you going?" You asked from the couch, where you've been during all the afternoon, eating candies and complaining about your cramps.

"I have a rehearsal, baby. I told you this morning." Duff came closer, towering over you and the couch.

"But what about me?"

You were in your period, and just like always you got super needy.

"But I spent the whole morning with you! I even gave your feet a massage!" He gesticulated with his hands.

"But I want to be with you more!" You knelt on the couch, getting a little bigger than before, you face on his chest level.

"I know, honey, I wanted to stay more with you too, but I got to work!" He took a lock of your hair behind your ear.

"Can't you give them some excuse and stay at home?" You gave him puppy eyes.

"I can't, baby." He caressed your face.

"Give me attention!" You whined.

"Look, you know that big house with lots of dogs you always say you want to have?"

You nodded.

"The only way I can buy it for you is if my band becomes successful, and that won't happen if we don't rehearse."

"I know." You looked down.

He kissed the top of your head for a good two seconds before moving away. "I gotta go now. I'll be back before you realize it."

"Pretty please!" You pouted.

"Sorry, honey, no can do!" He started walking towards the door.

"If I die, I'm haunting you first!" You yelled after him.

"How can you be so dramatic!?" He asked laughing before closing the door.