It's So Easy - Axl Rose

Pairing: Axl Rose x fem!reader

Words: 1,908k

Summary: You have been a personal groupie of Guns n Roses for a while now, and things can get a little heated when they invite you to take part in the It's So Easy videoclip (smut)

A/N: I love and relate to Axl a lot, so I wanted to make something for his birthday as well. I'm sorry if it's not good, I had a hard time writing this one...

x

October 10, 1989

It was an afternoon in Los Angeles and you were in a taxi, crossing the city towards the infamous Cathouse to take part in a video clip.

Guns n Roses had been back in town for a while now, their world tour was finally over and the band wanted to turn It's So Easy into a music video, going completely against MTV's standards, making something on the Guns' style: groupies, sex and rock and roll.

You had to admit that you were a little surprised when you received a call from Axl himself, asking you to take part in the video. You had accompanied the band since early days, and had even gone with them during the US tour. But you hadn't heard from any of them ever since they went to Europe in 1988.

But you'd never skip a chance to be in a Guns n Roses music video, especially with the little description Axl had given you through the phone. So here you were, entering the club, walking through the corridors while trying to find the guys.

"Y/N!"

You turned around, finding Duff and Slash not too far from you.

"Hey, guys!" You smiled as they walked towards you, hugging you.

"I'm glad you accepted the offer." Duff smiled.

"You know me, I'd never say no to you guys." Your smile growing bigger.

"Come on then, let's find the rest," Slash said, resting his arm on your shoulders and guiding you towards another part of the club.

Entering the bar area, you found the rest of the boys sitting at a table with an old man and two other girls, who you presumed were groupies as well.

"Good afternoon." You smiled slightly before sitting on a free chair beside Axl.

"Y/N, this is Jack, he's gonna be the director. And these are Anna and Pamela, they'll be in the video too." Duff pointed to each one of them.

"Hi." You smiled at them, before resting your back on the chair and taking in the boys around you.

Izzy looked skinnier than ever, dark circles around his eyes along with his constant greasy hair. Steven's eyes looked tired, but his smile remained there. You could smell the vodka in Duff from far away and Slash's hair was longer than usual.

You weren't the only one paying attention to the people around you though, you realized it when you heard Axl's voice whisper in your ear:

"Your hair's bigger... I like it."

You turned your head, facing him.

Damn, how can he be this hot? You thought to yourself.

Axl had always been your favorite, of course, the others were great in bed and you liked them a lot, but Axl was different, there was something about the way his eyes burned your pupils that made you always have a weakness for him.

"Thanks, Ax." You whispered back.

The two of you stared at each other for some seconds, the room growing hotter and everything around you slowly disappearing. However, someone's voice caught your attention, making you look away from each other.