"What was that performance about?" Pansy scoffed.

Looking at them, you could not help but feel a light smile playing upon your lips. Their bitterness was only your victory, and thus you could not help but be forced to repress your ridiculous snickering.

"Don't you realise he's one of us?" Ana laughed lightly.

"That's very nice," you nodded at them, acknowledging their words but caring very little, as you attempted to swerve and walk around them, only for them to move again to block your pathway.

From behind, Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini had entered finally, and stood at the door of the common room watching the matter between you and the girls which hated you so deeply. This was bound to happen - Draco also knew that he was next, to get slaughtered by the girls, and then his friends, such as Crabbe, Goyle, Flint ... and any other Slytherin which despised [F/n] Potter. He, of course, cared very little, and there was a reason why the two of you worked so well: because you gave zero fucks too.

"Very nice? I don't think ... I don't think you understand what's actually happening here," Ana laughed, fury overtaking her at your carelessness.

"I guess I don't. Can I go past?"

"You know - Draco and I kissed!" Ana cried out.

"Wait, you did?" Pansy immediately turned to her with furrowed brows.

"I'll leave you to it," you flashed Millicent and Olivia a wink as Ana and Pansy engaged in a verbal brawl over Ana's sudden words, giving you the easiness of grinning to yourself and sneaking around them.

It was not long until all Slytherins had settled in, giving Crabbe, Goyle, Flint, and another friend of Draco's, Christopher Forse, the easiness of seeking Draco out and confronting him. By the time of this occurrence, most Slytherins had either left the common room or gone to their dorms, meaning scarcely anyone actually sat in the common room now. Draco was sitting with Blaise at the table, discussing what they had done over the holidays, when the four boys approached the two at the table. Goyle, by far, proved the angriest as his face boiled with disappointment and fury.

"What the hell, Malfoy?" Goyle spat out. "Kissing Potter? Really?"

"And?" Draco asked with a roll of his eyes, looking up at Goyle from his slouched position on his chair.

"I thought it was a mutual agreement that we hate her."

"I mean, maybe you do."

"And you?"

"She's my girlfriend, Goyle."

Goyle's eyes widened further. "Your girlfriend?"

"You're all so slow," Blaise sighed.

"Slow?" Flint scoffed. "It's just Malfoy getting ahead of himself. Is this just you trying to find your own worth? By proving that you can get the well-known Potter brat?"

"First of all," Draco sighed, "only I'm allowed to insult her, so watch what you call her."

Flint pursed his lips, slightly backing down at Draco's harsh and dominant tone over his friends.

"Second of all, no - it's not. Not that you deserve an explanation anyway, but quite frankly I did fall in love her. I know - shocker. Can we just move on? It's not that deep anyway."

"We're just a bit surprised," Goyle sighed, "when did you even have the time to fall in love with her?"

"He did not stop insulting her openly quite a while ago," Crabbe added, taking a seat at the table.