Does He

You inhaled, smelling Malfoy's strong scent. It was a mixture of cologne and just - how to describe it? It just smelled of him. It was a brilliant smell, and you inhaled slowly to catch every part you could. And thus, when you felt your eyes gently closing in the position, you knew it was unsafe. You knew this territory - the one you and Malfoy had now entered - was dangerous. You were to leave immediately. Thus, panicking, you got up from the bench quickly and walked on further into the Great Hall through the darkness, strolling through the middle, as Malfoy's eyes looked up and followed you.

"Where're you going?" He asked, back to his normal Malfoy voice.

"Away from you."

He scoffed.

"Alright, I see how it is," he groaned, also lifting himself up from the bench, which you did not see, but heard. "Hey, Potter."

"What?" You asked, turning around, the atmosphere raising itself to a much lighter position. Now - there was something very different about the tension in the air. Not sexual, not intriguing - the air, now, was full of, what's the word? Hatred? Perhaps, or perhaps it was something less - not hatred, but disliking. The need for worsening the other's situation. The need for throwing them under the bus. The need to fight. Yes - that was now in the air, and it was such a quick shift you yourself did not how to process your own furrowed brows at Malfoy.

"Does he?" He asked, a mocking tone, his voice calling out to you from across the hall.

"Does who what?"

"Does your boyfriend have the same effect on you?"

"Watch it," you threatened, lowering your eyes at him through the darkness.

"Do you fail to breathe when he's so close to you?" He asked again, holding in his own laughter. "Do you look at him the way you look at me?"

"Stop it, or I swear to God."

"Do you want him the way that you want me?"

Without another word, your face burning red with fury, you charged down the aisle of the Great Hall, getting your wand out and directly aiming it at Malfoy, who had prepared himself for this and sprinted off through the door, charging through the hallways of Hogwarts. As prepared as he may have been, you were still an utter horror; the terror on his face was evident as he charged through the hallways. Half panicking, half laughing, he ran as fast as possible, with you following him with your wand out.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" You screamed out for the entirety of Hogwarts to practically hear, and Malfoy could only allow himself to laugh and speed up.

Turning a corner, he almost slipped from his speed and grabbed onto the wall before sprinting off as fast as possible again, pushing students passing by out of the way. The students, when they recollected themselves, were thrown into the side yet again by you as you rushed off behind Malfoy. His fear caused him to look behind to take one look at you, causing him to fail noticing Snape, who he also proceeded to push out of the way. Snape, in shock at Malfoy's audacity, grabbed the wall to stop himself from falling and stared in utter disbelief, only to be pushed out of the way again by you as you charged behind, your wand aimed at Malfoy. With this, Snape shook his head and proceeded to charge after you. Now, a tail of three had been formed.

"Potter! Malfoy! Get back here!" Snape yelled, but you were too distracted to hear him. Some more students were thrown out of the way, with Snape pushing them over a third time now; some more turns had almost been slipped, until you managed to catch up to Malfoy, in the courtyard of Hogwarts, where he'd ran out of breath (thank God because so did you). He stopped in the middle of the courtyard, with you approaching him slowly, your wand ever so perfectly aligned with his face, with Snape coming up behind you. Everyone, and I mean - everyone - in the courtyard now had their eyes on you, that including Harry, Ron, Cedric and Ginny.