To Murder Malfoy

Blaise never managed to find you, for you managed to get away at an immense speed in fear of getting attacked again. And so, having had escaped to the Hufflepuff common room, there was no hesitation in the manner in which you threw yourself at Cedric, who quickly held onto you and pulled you in for a hug noticing the state of you. When you explained all events, missing out the Draco parts, he pitied you earnestly and comforted you in every way he could. He lied in his bed with you, his arms around you, shirtless and allowing you to bathe in the warmth of his chest, as he played with your hair and cheered your mood. You were there for hours. By the end, your eyes, still swollen as the after effect, were no longer so puffy and red, but dry now and filled with creases from laughter. From there on, you were forced to resort back to Professor Snape eventually and endure another round of the pains of Occlumency and the torturous manner in which Snape taught you. In Snape's office, it took another hour. You, in the chair, crying and screaming from tiredness and pain, reviewing every single memory possible.

"Potter! You have to clear your mind, do you understand me? You've had an exceptional history of controlling magic. Don't let it stop here."

"Snape, please," you groaned out, wiping your tears. "I don't want to see it all. It's so tiring. I feel like I'm re-living the hardest parts of my life with added pain. Please."

"If it hurts you now, consider how much it will hurt when Lord Voldemort uses it."

"Snape-"

"Legilimens!"

With a scream, before your eyes appeared the very actions that happened just the few hours before you came here. The attack on Pansy, the attack of Goyle, and then your quick escape out of the Slytherin common room. And, flashing from there, you saw your parents. And, from there, you were back at twelve Grimmauld Place, with Sirius talking to you about your father, and then discovering from Kreacher than Dobby was a slave of the Malfoy household. Crying, grabbing onto your chair aggressively, you dug your nails and scratched the wood of the chair.

At this, Draco Malfoy proceeded to enter Snape's office, in an attempt to ask him for advice as to what he should do with his stagnant relationship. Noticing the agony in which you were, screaming and crying, and the intrusive manner in which Snape pointed his wand at you, Draco quickly panicked.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco shouted at Snape, disarming him quickly.

Snape turned to Draco in alarm, snapped out of the spell. You also, detached from the spell, used this opportunity to gasp for air and attempt to calm down.

"Malfoy!" Snape furrowed his brows. "Who gave you permission to walk in, let alone disarm me!?"

"You were hurting [F/n]!"

"Hurting her! I'm saving her!"

"Saving her! She's literally crying and screaming! She could barely breathe!"

This was very true, as you had now flopped off the chair and fallen onto the floor, face-planting it weakly. Draco, panicking, ran over to you. He lifted you up slowly, and ensured you remained up, as your weak body leaned on him and used him as support.

"What did you do to her!?" Draco asked, horrified at the state of you. "She's cried so much today. Is this why she was crying earlier?"

"You don't understand the severity of the situation, Draco."

"Clearly not. Let's take her to the Hospital Wing."

"She needs to master Occlumency."

"She needs to rest, Snape, that's what she needs to do."

Your own hearing was blurry by now, and you struggled to hear Draco's caring regard for you, unfortunately. All you could remember, in these final moments, was looking up hazy and discovering Draco's worried face just before yours, holding you up on the floor, before you felt yourself fall forwards into his chest and darkness ensued. Panicking, Draco lifted you up, bridal-style, and, not waiting for Snape, charged out of the office and took you to the Hospital Wing as quickly as possible, placing you on one of the beds.