The Vision

One afternoon, you felt your stomach almost churn inside out. In fact, the feeling itself became so drastic that, as you stood before the mirror in the bathroom, washing your face, you gritted your teeth and fell pale. Ginny and Hermione, both beside you, noticed the horrific expression upon your face and opened their mouths to inquire as for your well-being, only for you barge them both out of the way as you charged into the closest stall, pushing it open, as you immediately dropped down onto your knees and hovered your face above the toilet, producing a whole load of vomit. Ginny and Hermione, also terrified, charged in after you. Hermione immediately fell down onto her knees beside you, as Ginny stood behind and held your hair back.

"Breathe."

Once you'd finished, you groaned tiredly and sat down on the floor in the same place, breathing heavily. Ginny also squatted down now and let go of your hair, as Hermione passed you some toilet paper, which you used to wipe your mouth. Ginny thus flashed the toilet and sat down beside you in the stall as well, Hermione and Ginny both watching you intently and waiting for you to speak.

"I feel shit," you finally groaned out, leaning against the stall wall and hitting the back of your head against it.

"Did you eat something bad?" Hermione asked.

"No. I don't think so. I've felt sick for the past few days ... but it's just ... I've just been feeling off."

"Late period?" Ginny asked.

"Why would that matter?" Hermione asked, turning to Ginny. "She won't be pregnant."

"I know ... just wondering," Ginny mumbled, turning to you.

You forced out a weak laugh as you shook your head. "Came off my period three days ago."

"How would that even work? The new Virgin Mary?" Hermione laughed.

"You never know!" Ginny also laughed. "But you're pale, [F/n]. We should get you to bed."

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine. You're shaking."

"I've been stressed. I keep feeling uneasy ... and like something is about to happen, but I don't know what."

Hermione and Ginny looked upon you for a while longer, worry encompassing them both. Finally, the two simultaneously stood up and lifted you up with them as they directed you out of the bathroom. You didn't question where they were leading you as you soon caught on that you were heading in the direction of the Slytherin common room. This proved true, as the three of you finally walked inside and discovered Draco Malfoy's friendship group, with the boy himself, sitting around the round table at the back, playing cards. Some more Slytherins sat around the common room, but your particular attention was on Draco Malfoy, as he did not even notice you walk in due to his laughing with his friends.

Hermione and Ginny stood at both your sides, almost like body guards, which proved exceptionally useful for the moment that the entire Slytherin common room began to spin and the differentiation between the ceiling and the floor proved difficult. Your knees gave in before you, as your entire body flopped down and, with no choice, feebly dropped onto the floor. It was, however, in the final moment grabbed by Hermione and Ginny, as they, panicking, held you to avoid you hitting the ground harshly. Everyone in the Slytherin common room now turned to the three of you; Hermione and Ginny in their panicked positions, and you in your barely-conscious one.

"Can someone put her on the sofa!?" Ginny groaned out to the Slytherins, who stood around and watched. Those on the sofa who took up the space, but primarily and indirectly to Draco and Blaise, who had the strength to easily lift you up, but were in such a state of shock that the most they could do was also stare.