Task One-and-a-Half

"You don't know anything about [F/n]," you said in a low voice, looking at his eyes intently.

"Then I'd like to know more about her," he whispered in a low, raspy voice, looking down at your lips, then back up at your eyes.

Panic. Vulnerability. Panic. Vulnerability. The control he had over you. No, no. This was not it. This was not it. He was right. You were [F/n] Potter. And here you let him control you in such a way, have such an effect on you, just to laugh in your face again? Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, Mr Malfoy. This was not how [F/n] Potter did it. And if he wished to know more about [F/n] Potter, then he was going to get to know [F/n] Potter in a way that was going to torture him. It was time to regain control.

A smirk appeared on your lips. You were aware of the power you held.

The smirk on your lips caused his smirk to increase; you were now in the game.

However, what came next, the smirk disappeared off his lips as it was misplaced by a huge gulp, and an inhale.

The manner in which you grabbed his wrist that held your jaw, and used it to direct his body as you pushed your way up, forcing him back down. He sat, with little control over himself as you now became the dominant one. And, with this, you took it upon yourself to lift your leg and place it over his legs, sitting astride on him, facing him. He quickly bit his lip, both in alluring manner, but also one which restricted his ability to speak, for he wished to speak more than he knew he should.

"It must be a shame," you smirked, leaning in closer to his lips, but pondering before them for a while longer. "You thought you could control me? [F/n] Potter? Think again, Malfoy," you whispered into his ear finally, your hot breath bouncing off his ear drum.

Instinctively, he lifted his hands, not being able to hold them back any longer, as he thus took a hold of your waist, pressing into your flesh to get a stronger feel of it.

"Who let you touch?" You asked, smirking, as you thus brushed his hands off yourself.

"Oh, Potter," he groaned with a smirk. "You're screwed."

"I'm really not. You, on the other hand, are." You flashed him a wink, and gently, yet ever so roughly, ran your hand through his hair, styling it back to expose his entire forehead and face. He looked upon you intently, with no words, with no breath, with no thoughts. The thoughts would come after. When alone. And, with all the energy you could find within yourself, you thus got up from him, and exited the bath entirely, leaving him sitting in it, staring ahead of himself, processing what had just happened. He didn't even look back behind to see you, as you watched him with a smirk, knowing you'd won this round. The very same way he had seized control when he held you against the wall by your neck; times were different. You were taking over.

Without bothering to dry yourself, you threw your clothes on, fixed your wet hair, picked the egg up and left. You closed the bathroom door behind yourself, leaving Draco Malfoy in there all alone. You smirked, and walked off.

Indeed! Indeed! Nothing less to be expected of [F/n] Potter! Victory was yours!

And now, you only had to secure the victory of tomorrow's task, but, indeed, that seemed far less interesting than the task you'd just won.

You had informed all your friends of your findings, and also informed Cedric that you finally discovered it, which made him more than happy, and extremely ecstatic. When speaking with Cedric in the courtyard, however, mid-conversation the two of you were interrupted by Cho Chang, who approached Cedric nervously, and when he caught sight of her, quickly regained his posture.