Think About It

The very same evening, snow had began to pile itself on the ground rapidly due to the excessive fall. You and Draco safely made your way back earlier, and you could not help but feel more than satisfied with the time well spent. He'd given you the lingeries just before you entered the school, and you quickly paced your way through with the bag, hoping no one would ask as for its contents. You and Draco did, also, arrange to meet each other later on, past midnight, in the Room of Requirement. He didn't explicitly mention it, but you knew very well that he internally begged for you to wear the lingerie. And so, standing in the Gryffindor girls' dorm, you showed Ginny what Draco bought for you by laying out the lingeries on her bed. She could not help but squeal from excitement as she inspected each and every one.

"Which one are you going to wear to see him tonight?"

"I don't know ... help!"

"I think this one," she said, pointing at the red lace one with straps and stockings.

"Do you think so?"

"A hundred percent. Try it on first, though. In front of me, and I'll judge."

The two of you did exactly that, only you went to the closest bathroom first. You changed inside a cubicle, and the second you stepped out, Ginny squealed of excitement as she inspected your entire body with an extensive grin.

"Gosh, [F/n]! He is so lucky!"

"Are you sure?" You questioned, not knowing whether to feel confident or insecure. However, you could deny that the lingerie in itself made you feel like a bad bitch, and made you consider battling Voldemort in this very outfit due to the power it made you feel.

"Am I sure! Am I sure! Without a doubt, [F/n]! What will you wear over it?"

"Uh, clothes, I guess."

Ginny pulled a face.

"What?"

"Clothes! That ruins the illusion, [F/n]. Did you see the trench coat I wore earlier?"

"Yes."

"It's somewhat long. Goes down to just above the knees."

"And?"

"You'll be wearing that," she smirked.

"What!? And nothing else!? Ginny, the stockings will be visible and if it goes undone ... everything will be seen!"

"That's the point, [F/n]!" She said, shaking you. "Wait here! I'll go and get it!"

And with this, Ginny sprinted out of the bathroom, leaving you all alone with plenty of mirrors, considering walking up to one of them and inspecting yourself, but fearing that your confidence would drop at the sight of it. However, looking in the mirror certainly did good, for it did nothing but boost your confidence as you realised how hot you really were.

"Fuck yeah, [F/n]," you grinned, winking at yourself in the mirror. "Not even Draco deserves this hot piece of ass," you smirked, turning around in the mirror and inspecting your entire behind. "Yeah, that's what we like to see."

"You alright?" Ginny laughed, entering the bathroom again with the coat this time.

"I'm hot."

"Of course. Here's the coat. Should we put some eyeliner on you?"

"Eyeliner?"

"Is Draco into kinky stuff?"

"What?" You choked out.

"I don't know ... I just imagined he would be. Unless you haven't gone that far yet. But if he is, eyeliner would definitely work for him. We can give it a shot."

"You're a step ahead of me," you grinned.

Ginny had also brought with her makeup bag, and thus the two of you took a seat on the floor, which was luckily clean. And, cross-legged and opposite each other, Ginny began to scan through her bag of makeup and pulled out some eyeliner before gently putting it on and around your eyes, making them bolder. She did also put some on your lower lid, for the extra effect.

"He's going to cum just at the sight of you," she grinned. She thus proceeded to pull out mascara and, focused, put it on your eyelashes. "So, what about you, [F/n]?" She asked whilst doing the eyelashes. "Are you into anything kinky?"

"Into anything kinky?" You laughed.

"We know you like it rough ... from the bruises." She grinned. "But further than that?"

"I haven't given it much thought, but I know that whatever it is, I'd want it to be with Draco. He does it all so well."

"I feel like Draco's not telling you everything about his sexual desires."

"Really? Like?"

"I think he'd want more, but we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully he opens up soon."

"I hope he does," you whispered, "I'd love to see what he's capable of."

"Oh!" Ginny pulled the mascara back and burst into a fit of laughter. "See! You are kinky! Go [F/n]!"

"What! How!?"

"You'd love to see what he's capable of!" She laughed. Her laughter was irresistible, and you found yourself also engaging with the laugh of her voice. "Oh, [F/n]. We're going to be reminiscing these moments one day."

"It's weird to think that we'll be adults one day ... possibly married."

"Weird to think about it, isn't it, Mrs Malfoy?"

"Oh, shut up," you rolled your eyes with a smile, gently pushing her away.

"You'll be reminiscing with your husband your first moments. You'll tell him all about how you sat with me in this bathroom, preparing to see him, when you were still teenagers. And you'll compare how far you've gotten, compared to moments just now ... just the beginning."

"Please, you're writing your own fan fiction here."

"Make it canon, [F/n]," she laughed.

Time was up soon enough. It was time to go and see Draco. In fact, you were already slightly late. However, Ginny had to physically push you out of the bathroom due to your excessive fear of someone catching you with the stockings revealed. Though the trench coat was done up, you could not help but cuddle your own arms around yourself in fears that it'll come undone.

"Hey, [F/n]!" Ginny called out one final time, still in the bathroom, as you were already on your way. You turned around to her. "When entering the Room of Requirement, have ideas of being tied up ... it'll have handcuffs hidden somewhere in there that way." She flashed you a cheeky wink, and all you could do was playfully stick your middle finger up at her, resisting a fit of laughter, as you finally left and made your way quickly to the Room of Requirement.

For a moment, you felt yourself grow horrified. The butterflies in your stomach increased as you got closer, but you were just as excited as you were nervous. On your way, all you could think about were Draco's hands on you and the way in which they explored your body. Moreover, his lips played on in your mind, and soon enough, his tongue joined in into your thoughts. Before you knew it, you were encompassed by thoughts of Draco as you stood before the door of the Room of Requirement as it appeared to you. Draco was most likely already in there ... waiting for you. Indeed, you never actually explicitly agreed to meet for a fuck ... so in the end, it may end up that you simply sit and talk for hours. But then again, it was you and Draco. A fuck had to be included in there somewhere.

Inhaling, you lowered the door handle and entered. Yes, the room was suited for your purpose ... as the bed stood on the other end, by the wall. Only, this bed looked different from the previous one.

Ginny was right. Your thoughts helped design the bed.