Harold Isn't Happy

Harry was absent from all his lessons that very day. You knew that because your first and last lesson was with Gryffindors, and he also missed lunch. Ron had taken some food for him, and he informed you and Hermione that Harry was sitting in the Gryffindor common room, holding back from killing Malfoy. When dinner came about, everyone was already sitting in their seats, and finally emerged the great Harry Potter. Slowly, he walked through the middle aisle in the Great Hall, all eyes on him, debating whether he was about to act out again or not. However, everyone sighed of relief when they noticed him sit down silently beside his sister, with whom he had a quarrel this morning. Silently, all your friends stared at Harry, awaiting for him to say something. He, on the other hand, began to slowly place food on his plate, avoiding yours, Hermione's, Ron's and Ginny's eyes at all costs. Thus, you opened your mouth to say something first to ease the tension, but Harry had beat you to it.

"We're going to have a talk after dinner."

You closed your mouth at his words, pursing your lips with a frown as you sighed. Hermione and Ron looked at each other, fear building up in them as they turned back to you and Harry. You shrugged your shoulders at them, a non-verbal way of telling them you yourself had no clue what was to be expected.

"So ... " Ginny began, clearing her throat, "Blaise and I went to Hogsmeade the other day, and we found this very cute pair of socks in this one shop. I think you guys would find them cute."

"You and Blaise?" You asked, raising your eyebrow at her. "I've been seeing a little too much of that lately."

"Don't give her ideas," Ron began, "you're a bad influence."

"Me!?" You gasped. "I'm a brilliant influence."

"You think I don't see those hickeys and bruises?"

"Ronald!" Hermione exclaimed, hitting his arm. She gestured towards Harry, as Ron sighed and closed his mouth once and for all.

"Oh no," Harry finally said out loud in a sarcastic tone, "please, do go on. I would love to hear more about it."

"You alright, mate?" Ron asked.

"I would be, if my sister wasn't such a whore."

"Excuse you," Ginny and Hermione snapped in unison.

You could not help but roll your eyes at Harry's words. You knew that, at the end of the day, he was only saying this to hurt you, but he ought to have learned by now that such words only made you all the more excited to be yourself. You didn't believe in a scheme of chastity, thus the word had no particular effect on you, only made you smile in victory and laugh mockingly at him.

"No one here is a whore," Hermione snapped, "there's no such thing. And I suggest you keep your misogyny to yourself. Just because you're angry doesn't give you an excuse to be an asshole!"

"I don't mind being called a whore," you began with a smirk. Hermione, Ginny and Ron all squinted their eyes already, knowing that you were about to say something brutal. And so you did: "Especially if it's Draco that's calling me it."

Harry had tensed his jaw and clenched his fists, turning to you with a face of fury.

"Cry about it, Harold," you scoffed.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"What is wrong with you? Did you see the scene you caused earlier? Not to mention - leaving Draco bleeding on the bathroom floor! How cruel are you? I wouldn't have expected that from you! Of all people, you should know ... you should understand that people make mistakes!"

"Mistakes! He's a Death - "

"Stop it." You snapped. "Don't say it."

"That kind of thing isn't a mistake, [F/n]."