part 29

MAVIS'S POV

7 MONTHS PREGNANT

After everything that happened at the baby shower and the phone call, I have not thought about him once and it's refreshing. I have to get ready for school. I put on a yellow crop tank top, some goofy sweatpants, a jean jacket, butterfly jewelry, some furry slides, I put space buns in, and some lipgloss. I spray some perfume and grab my black bag I go downstairs and greet everybody and leave for school with Dante.

"Mavis I want to apologize for Bae's behavior she got jealous." He says I shake my head I don't want to hear him say it.

"No, she is old enough to say it herself. Thank you but I want her to woman up." I explain he nods and drives me to school. When we get there she comes over I part ways but before I go I hug Dante him and walk away.

"Hello, skank." She says I take a deep breath I am 7 months and I am tired and ready for school. I walk into the building well basically waddle cause of this fucking stomach. Surprising everybody is nice to me even if I am pregnant.

"Sakuya wa subarashikatta." Aaliyah says to Jade I look at her and Jade they are standing at the door really close, closer than usual.

(Last night was amazing.) *this is Japanese I was gonna do the original writing but I decided to go with this.*

"U ̄ n, saikōdeshita." Jade smiles kissing her on the cheek I go up to them and hug them.

(Mmm, it was the best.)

"Anata wa inu o hōn shimasu, anata wa tsuini kanojo no cherī o poppu shimashita ka." I say kissing their cheeks Aaliyah giggle.

(you horn dogs, did you finally pop her cherry.)

"Mavis shush, let's get to class." Jade says ending the conversation.

...

"Ah" I whisper what the fuck I am cramping up it is annoying. I sit back in my chair taking deep breaths.

"Ms. Ferrari, are you okay?" Mrs.Jackson asks I nod and finish taking down my notes but my back is still hurting. But I feel really uncomfortable. I try to lush through it but I am really uncomfortable. I raise my hand and the teacher comes towards me worried.

"Mrs. J can I call my parents I am feeling very uncomfortable." I explain she nods and I get up walking out of the class. I dial my mom and she picks up on the first ring.

"What's wrong princessa?!"

"Mommy I am feeling uncomfortable like cramps."

"I am on my way okay."

I hang up and grab my stuff from the class informing my teacher that I am leaving early. I grab my stuff and head to the office and wait for my mom.

"Mavis your moms here she is coming in now. I hope you feel better I can't wait to see her." Ms. Danielle says I nod and giggle she is the security in the office. My mom comes in and she signs me out and then we leave.

We get into the car and she hands me a cup I look at her and she sighs. "Sorry Princessa I am just really busy so we have to hurry home get you comfortable and then I have to leave you. But that is chamomile tea."

"It's okay sorry for bothering you, I know I am a lot right now but I am trying to not cause a lot of havoc." I cry she laughs and sighs hugging me I cry in her chest and she strokes my hair.

"Baby your not a burden it's just going to be harder when you get closer to labor." She laughs I look up at her with teary eyes and smile. She smiles and wipes my eyes.

"Well, then I feel better now." I say taking a sip of my tea. She drops me off home and I go up to my room and get comfortable in my bed and fall asleep quickly.

...

SOMETIME THIS MONTH

"Thanks, mom for the food." I say as she kisses my head tonight was meatball night and I am starving. Intake a bite and hum in enjoyment this is delicious.

"Fat bitch," I look up and see Bae smirking at herself. I have hand enough of her bullshit. Lord forgive me for wasting this food I pray. I pick up the plate and toss it in her face and the glass breaks I then pick up a knife and get up walk around the table my brothers hurriedly try to get up Roberto and Alex come and try to keep me back but I grab there elbows hitting a pressure point knocking them out Dante gets up and stands on front of Bae.

"Sebastian come help me!" Dante exclaims I look over to the family and Sebastian is eating quietly as the adults are shocked. "SEBASTIAN!"

"What the bitch deserves it you need to drop her." He says bluntly I look at Dante and nod he looks over to Sebastian and I take this time to knock him out hitting a pressure point. I go up to Bae and she is looking at me with fearful eyes.

"You looking a little scared what's wrong Dante not here to save you." I taunt laughing still holding the knife.

"Mavis stop it now." My dad says I look at him laughing. He sighs and my mom gets up.

"What the hell are you gonna do come on, bitch!" She taunts and I grab her ponytail and take a knife and start cutting her hair. She kicks and screams as I continue to cut it. 

"Is nobody going to stop this!" Dante yells Jessica turns to him and sighs.

"Dante sit down let them fight this out." She says calmly. I finish cutting her hair and take it walking away.

"I have had a very eventful dinner thank you for the meal Bae you might want to buy a wig and Dante you need to drop that bitch. Jessica and Carlos I am so sorry both of your children are assholes." I say they laugh and I walk up the stairs out of breath.

...

THE NEXT MORNING

What to do today? What to do? I think to myself I go to Raven and Julia who are painting their nails. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Mavis, what's up?" Julia asks blowing on her nails I take a seat on Raven's bed and sigh.

"Can we go shopping I am bored and have nothing to do?" I ask Raven gets up and walks out and comes back with a coat on.

"Let's go I need to go thrifting." She says I smile and we get ready to go.

...

"Why did you buy so many things you can't even fit this stuff your pregnant." Julia asks and I sigh taking a sip of my tea.

"Because my dear cousin Julia once my baby is out and she stops breastfeeding I will be on the dance floor and partying." I smile she laughs shaking her head and we get ready to leave the mall. When we get into the car we jam to music laugh and dance this has been so fun. Only two months left and j can finally meet my baby girl.

*yayyyyy only two months left what do you think mavis is going to name her baby girl. Also, the comments on the last chapter sent me 😂. I love you guys so much❤. Stay safe ✌🏾😘*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen