part 2

MAVIS'S POV

I knew this would happen of course it would I could never be happy. I wasn't expecting this though, "Okay who is this young man."

"Wait are you serious, " I say looking wide-eyed at my dad he nods smiling and I jump out of my seat running to him I wrap him up in a hug and squeeze tight, "Thank you daddy!"

"No problem princess you're getting older now and I need to start trusting you more plus your mom said if I didn't she would make me sleep on the couch." He explains be wraps his arms around me and hugs me back I go back to my seat and see my brother sulking good I can finally breathe.

"That goes for you two boys she is not 15 anymore so if she is going on a date or talking to a guy or girl let her be." My mom says and I smile nodding I am finally free.

"Okay so his name is Jake, he is 17 he, plays on the football team and he said he is picking me up to go to the movies tomorrow." I explain my father nods and explains to me that he has to meet him before leaving and to take a knife just in case. I agree with all the terms and we get back to eating and talking. On e dinner was done me and the girls head upstairs and we a chill on the bed.

"So you and Jake when did that happen." Raven says wiggling her eyebrows I giggle and throw a pillow at her. Raven is my oldest girl cousin she is like my older sister that I never had.

"He just asked me out today and told me how he felt I think he is hot so I said yes." I explain and they all oh in unison but then we all giggle like little school girls.

"As long as you don't have any more feelings for my brother I am cool with it." Bae says Julia punches her in the arm and I smile but I still do have a crush on him it's just I think of I start liking Jake maybe my feelings will go away. When Bae and I were 12 we promised each other that we would not date each other's brothers because we both had a crush on one.

"No, it's okay Bae I am over your brother." I say smoking at her.

"So what are you wearing for your date?" Julia asks they all look at me waiting for an answer I shake my head no and they all groan.

"You guys will see tomorrow now I am tired so let's go to sleep we have school tomorrow." I say ending the conversation we all decide to go to sleep that night I dream about my date with Jake tomorrow.

...

GETTING READY FOR THE DATE

After getting out the shower I detangle my hair and let it hair dry I lotion up and put on a cure black mini dress that shows some skin I put on diamond studs and a cute silver chain I put some black stilettos and a cute thigh garter. I put my hair into a curly bun and apply might make up some pink blush, lip gloss, lashes, and some liner. I grab a small purse and spritz myself with some coconut smelling perfume. "I look hot."

Walking out if my closet while fixing my boobs I go to my body length mirror and turn around to see if my but looks good  I fix my garter and turn back around to make sure I look good again

Walking out if my closet while fixing my boobs I go to my body length mirror and turn around to see if my but looks good  I fix my garter and turn back around to make sure I look good again. "I hope this turns out good because if not I am going to cut his balls off for wasting my time."