part 11

MAVIS'S POV

DAYS LATER

The mission has been going by smoothly I just finished my dance and of course, Jason asks for a dance so we go to our normal room and I start to dance. "So tell me Jason why are you so against your father."

"Well, baby he is a greedy man and now has gotten himself in some trouble with the boss." He explains nonchalantly I nod so he must just want peace. Well at least we don't have to pick a fight with his I straddle lap and grind against him.

"Mmm baby you know you are a very sneaky girl." He says whispering in my ear I look at him confused sneaky? I mean I am piping him for information. He grabs my arm and pulls me in. I raise my brow and my breath starts increasing as well as my heartbeat.

"I know you are spying on now who are you working for." He whispers I pull back but he doesn't let me go so I grab my blade tuck away in my bra and cut his head he pulls back and wines I get up and whistle so the guys can be alert they come in. It happens so fast Jason grabs my blade and by my neck as the boys draw their guns.

"Let her go you asshole!" Alejandro yells he laughs and presses the blade further making a small cut.

"Let me go or I will kill her!" He says I can hear his bluff and his heartbeat is quickening he is a liar so I play my part acting scared. I hold onto his arm trying to lessen the pressure but that is no help. "I will do it!"

He shakes I get tired of this and stomp on his good with my heels and he loosens his grip so then I decide to head but him while grabbing his arm with the blade in it putting it behind his back making him fall to his knees. I look to the boys and see Sebastian smirking with proudness in his eyes and Alejandro punching the air. They grab him knocking him out while I fix myself. I walk out flipping my hair as I walk out the room making it look as if nothing has happened.

I look to Dante and Alex nodding to them they pack up and start leaving Bae catches my eye and I nod to her too and she does the same making sure nobody is looking at me, "Raven time to leave

I look to Dante and Alex nodding to them they pack up and start leaving Bae catches my eye and I nod to her too and she does the same making sure nobody is looking at me, "Raven time to leave."

"Finally he was being nasty." (Raven)

She comes out of the room I see the boys and Bae sneak out of the back door me and Raven leave out of the front to get in my Ferrari like the badasses we are.

...

"So what are we going to do dad." I ask he smiles brightly at me wrapping me in a warm hug. I giggle hugging him back then we all join in a group hug celebrating our victory well almost victory.

"Well, we will integrate him, get information then we go and send his father a gift so we can take him down showing him that we are the boss." He explains I nod and leave to go upstairs school starts tomorrow so I guess it's time for bed I am feeling a little tired I wash up and put a little band-aid on my cut I walk out in my towel and see Alejandro in my closet grabbing some of his hoodies.