part 18

MAVIS'S POV

"Baby girl your dad may ask you to watch this place but I own it so try again." She smiles and I laugh she needs to know her place and I guess it's time to show her it. So I grab her arm and she starts yelling at me a squeeze hard making her cry in pain, I drag her to the fighting arena.

"Stop the match we need this section." I tell them and they obey leaving the area I drag her in and let her go. I fix my hair making sure it's not in my face.

"NOW EVERYBODY LOOK, MISS MOLLY YOU AND I WILL HAVE A MATCH WINNER DECIDES LOOSER FATE!" I announce and she laughs fixing herself, "Monic referee for me."

"Okay now the first one to tap out, knocked unconscious, or is beaten badly." She announces and the match starts Molly charges at me and I kick her square in the stomach making her fall to the ground. I walk up to her and pull her up she pushes me away wheezing and then comes at me again grabbing my arms trying to push me but I knee her but she doesn't let go and punches me weakly in the face. So I knee her again I then twist my arm making her grip waken and I take that change to punch her in her face and she falls again intake my chance and get on top of her punching her repeatedly in the face I can feel her nose break under my knuckle.

"MAVIS!" I hear somebody tell my name but I don't care I keep hitting her until I feel strong arms wrap around me and I flail around trying to get ser free but it's not working. They throw me over their shoulder and I just sit there.

"Monica get her medical attention and all of you get back to training!" He shouts and then starts walking away. He continues to walk until we get to the office he sits me on the desk and now I can finally see, although I already knew, it was Alejandro. He steps back and crosses his arms looking at me.

"What the fuck Mavis your dad said to watch after the arena not kill Molly!" He shouts I look up at him he must not understand that Molly needed to learn her lesson.

"Al, babe she needs to learn a lesson so I kicked her ass." I say nonchalantly he glares at me and I smile back what's the big deal I did my job.

"Mavis are you okay." He asks and I nod why wouldn't I be? Do I look different or something?

"Yea why are you okay." I ask him he shakes his head no I hop off the deal and walk up to him looking up with a bit of pout. "What's wrong babe, talk to me."

"The problem in Brazil is getting worse so we might be there longer. My father said up to three months." He explains face plant in his chest and wraps my arms around his waist he hugs me back and I sigh.

"Are you feeling stressed?" I asked and he hums in response I pull back and kiss his chest I pull back from him and go back to the desk bending over it I look back at him to see him with a confused look.

"Use me I am yours, take your stress out on me." I say he sighs and walks up to me pulling me to him.

"Mavis no, you are not a toy." The reasons I shake my head disagreeing but he just huffs in frustration.

"Yes, I am just take your anger out on me." I say and he just takes a seat on the desk shaking his head.

"You know I am really angry at you." He replies and I nod walking up to him.

"Yes I know I did a bad thing." I taunt and he huffs again.

"Mavis stop, you're making me mad." He warns and I don't stop I keep taunting him and he finally snaps.

"You know what fine!" He snaps he grabs me by the hair and forces me to my knees and unzips his pants pushes my head to his hard cock.

"Suck it and if you don't do a good job I will punish you." He orders and I smile opening by mouth he shoves my has down all the way and lets out a deep groan. He continues to guide my head up and down rapidly. He pushes it down again making tears pool in my eyes.

"Fuck," he exclaims he then pulls out and pulls me up bending me over the desk giving me a hard spank on the ass. I moan I love it. He pulls down my shorts and panties instantly plunging in me I scream out in bliss but he covers my mouth with his hand. "Keep it down."

"Yes sir!" I say trying to keep my moans down and he keeps these faster hard strokes that keep hitting my spot. He grabs my hair pulling me to him.

"You keep clenching do you want to cum." He says and I nod rapidly he laughs kissing my neck pounding faster.

"Beg for it." He demands and I cry out pleading he then puts a hand down my legs and starts rubbing my clit. I really wanna cum this is frustrating.

"You weren't begging good enough so now you don't get to cum." He groans and I pout as his thrust becomes more sloppy and without hesitation, he cums in me with a couple more thrust he pulls out.

"Now hold every last drop don't let it out and if you can do that I will let you cum all you want tonight, understood." He orders and I nod he grabs my face making me look at him.

"Understood?"

"Yes sir," I say he nods and cleans me up gives my ass a little spank before kissing me.

"Good girl, now let's go make sure everybody is okay." He says smiling. I nod and before he can close the door I hug him tightly.

"I love you." I say lowly and I can feel him freeze. He grabs my chin making me look up at him. It's as if time has stopped and it's just us two in this moment when I look at him in the eyes.

"Say it again."

*hey luvs sorry for the long overdue wait but here is the new chapter. Stay safe 😘✌🏾*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen