part 15

MAVIS'S POV

"As you know when you lose one of your senses the rest heightens. So this is going to feel muy bien."

His voice becomes raspy and I nod again. Suddenly he places a hard hungry kiss on my lips and I respond quickly kissing him, he bites my lip pulling away I gasp at the sudden action which earns a chuckle from him. He starts attacking my neck and I can't help but moan at this great sensation  I grab his arm and squeeze trying to catch my balance he picks me up and I yelp.

"You can't do that." I say trying to find him I can feel him move and then put me down laying me on the bed.

"Just enjoy this baby." He whispers in my ear I feel him lift up my dress and bringing it over my head leaving me in just my thong. He groans against my neck.

"Your body is so beautiful baby, I love your thick thighs and gorgeous curves." He says licking my neck I gasp again this is great he starts kissing my shoulders and to my breast he puts one of my nipples in his mouth while fondling the other one, it's driving me crazy, and I love it.

"Alejandro, hurry up I want you." I cry he nips at the other one biting and pinching them.

"Patience baby I am going to give you the full experience." He says and moans when he kisses down lower to the hem of my thong. I feel him rub my most sensitive spot and it feels amazing. He pulls off my thong and lifts my legs tuning his tongue up and down my slit I moan when he starts sucking on my sensitive bud. He then glides two fingers into my opening slow and deeply I arch my back when I feel my orgasm coming.

"I am gonna cum." I say to him but he slides his fingers out and I whimper at his loss of touch.

"Now your nice and wet and ready, you always ready I just wanted a taste." He says I giggle and smile at his words that are giving me butterfly's in my stomach. "Are you ready for me?"

"Mmm, yes I am." I say smiling I feel him put his cock at my entrance before he suddenly thrust in me I cry out and arch my back off the bed he puts it back down and I can feel him even more filling me up. He continues the fast deep thrust in me and it's driving me wild.

"Alejandro, oh Alejandro!" I moan he leans down and starts kissing on my neck I grab onto his back as he continues his amazing motions. He starts hitting my spot and the intense pressure is too much try and push him back.

"Too much pressure?" He asks reading my mind I nod and I hear a chuckle and he grabs my arms and puts them above my head thrusting harder and it's to much pressure that I can feel my legs shake mercilessly as I reach my peak and cum but this time it's not normal it's like I am peeing myself he pulls out and I can feel him rubbing my pussy making me cum hard.

"Ahh!" I cry he just keeps rubbing until it's over. I rip the blindfold off and look up at him with liquid all over his face and a smile on his face he licks his lips and looks up at me I close my mouth.

"It's okay baby you just squirted." He says to me I look confused but he just laughs I sit up shaking my head and grab the blindfold wiping his face down.

"Mmm, I bet you enjoyed seeing that." I reply he nods and I plant a kiss on his lips then pull away he leans in again kissing me harder and deeper.

...

A FEW HOURS LATER

"You're an animal." I say breathing heavily he chuckles and cuddles up more into me, " what are we doing for the remainder of the date."

"Well, we missed the dinner reservation an hour ago so how about you choose." He says I laugh and run my finger along with his muscles.

"Well, what would two Gen-Z teenagers do on a date." I say thinking out loud Alejandro laughs smacking my already sore ass.

"Fine how about we complete this rebellious date and get piercings to go with fresh tattoos." He says kissing my neck I giggle and push him away thinking on it what is he trying to do to me, make me fall in love with him. "That or we could go a couple more rounds."

"Not right now plus it's already late so yea let's do that and then get ice cream." I say smiling brightly he nods and kisses me again before I go and get up.

...

"Gross you guys smell like sex." Jackie says sticking out her tongue like a little girl I do it too and laugh.

"And you look like it too. What's up we were just about to close up?" Vickie says cleaning one of her materials I sit where she is and smile. Before I could speak Alejandro cur me off.

"Yes, we want tongue piercings." He says and I look at him shocked. I then smirk oh he radiates big dick energy yup I am in love. What not in love I just feel a stronger attraction to him now. I say thinking to myself.

"What he said." I say pointing to him Vickie giggles and nods.

"Okay come with me." Says and we do she brings us to the chairs I take a seat and they get to work she finishes my piercings and now my tongue is swollen.

"Thanxs I will see you later." I say my speech is a little funny but that's okay I just can't wait until my parents see it.

(Thanks)

"No problem babes now go I want to close already." She says I giggle and we leave.

...

We decide to get ice cream and then he decides to drop me off at home when we get in we see everybody hanging out in the living room even his parents are here. "Hi, famthliy we back!"

(Family)

"Hey, guys how was your day." My father as I turn to Alejandro who is putting a scoop of ice cream in his mouth looking at me I sigh rolling my eyes.

"It wath great!" I say popping some ice cream in my mouth my dad furrows his brows trying to understand what I just said.

(Was)

"Say that again," he asks and I gulp he gonna be so mad but I just repeat myself and he gets up coming towards me he holds my chin and looks into my eyes, "open your mouth."

I shake my head and my mom comes up to me and grabs my chin harder, I know she hates when I do stuff like this especially get piercings, "Mavis open your mouth right now."

I say and obey her I open my mouth and show my piercing she buffs and let's go of my chin glaring at me she turns to Alejandro and glares, "You have been awfully quiet tonight open your mouth, Alejandro."

He does and Carlos gets up along with Jessica and they come over she smacks him to side the head and yells at him in Spanish while my parents give me a lecture. "I give you leeway, let you go to parties, even gave you condoms to protect yourself I could set you up and make you get married to somebody where you will have to be there wife but no I let you choose a lot of stuff but you know how I feel about piercing and tattoos!"

"But mommy you have all of those things so why can't I?" I ask trying to sound innocent she smacks her face and shakes her head.

"Just no more okay and for punishment you have to go hiking with us, both of you, tomorrow so be up at 2 by tomorrow." She says I pout and whine I see my dad smiling and as well as my mom, "Oh and you have to go talk to Jason he keeps asking for you."

"On it now." I say with my head down I look up to see her smiling I go downstairs to Jason I totally forgot about him when I look at him he looks well-fed but I need to end this as soon as possible. I open the door and he looks up with a happy smile on his face I smile back and take a seat near him.

"We need to talk."

*I am so sorry that it took me this long to write these three chapters something came up so I had to take a break. I hope everybody had a good voting day yesterday 💙Yay Biden💙 if you have other opinions keep it to yourselves. Guys my birthday is in three days yay it feels like it's been years lol. Stay safe😘*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen