part 7

MAVIS'S POV

"Nothing," I say and I crash my lips into his he reacts quickly and kisses me back he pulls away and I look at h concerned.

"I don't want your first time to be with you drunk." He says stroking my face I lean into his touch and I shake my head.

"I am not drunk I was trying too but I am a heavyweight." I say he laughs and giggles along with him. I grab his hand and we go back into the lively house we push past people and past security going upstairs to my room. When we get in I close and lock the door I turn to Alejandro and grabs me pulling me to him smashing his lips into me he, we get to the bed without breaking our hot kiss.

"Help me take this off." I say he nods and turns me around he starts kissing on my neck and back unzipping my costume no I am left in my underwear I turn back around and grab his face bringing him back to me I pull off his rob and he starts taking off his boxing tape. He kisses down my neck I moan when he starts sucking on my spot. Was turn and I pull down his pants his hard member springs out. I sit him down and get on my knees as well.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show." I say with a devilish smirk. He looks at me in amazement as I start to lick up and down his shaft, he groans when I start sucking on the tip I go down deeper taking more of him in her groans more and suck harder bobbing my head up and down. He grabs my head and takes off my wig and lets my hair down he then puts me on the bed taking off my heels he kisses up my legs to my inner thigh getting closer go my pussy he looks at me before sliding down my thong and throwing them some wear.

"Mavis I want to warn you," I cut him off before letting him say a thing.

"No just do what you normally do and surprise me make if unforgettable." I say rubbing his hair he nods and licks up my slit before devouring my pussy I moan out in bliss as he sucks on my sensitive bud and pushing 2 fingers inside me he adds a third and I scream his name as I cum. He pulls out his fingers and looks up at me smiling I grab his face and kiss him. He positions himself at my entrance and tilts my chin.

"I want you to look at me while a drive into you." He says I look at him in shock he is never like this and if is really turning my on. He slowly glides into me and it feels a little uncomfortable he stop once he is all the way in he peppers with kisses and apologizes.

"It's okay it feels good." I whisper he nods and starts moving slowly I need more, "faster I am not a bitch I can take it."

"If you say so." He says he pulls out and then pounds into me and I moan he goes faster how long can he keep this up. I can't stop moaning as he literally drives into me. Okay maybe I am a little bit of a bitch he grabs one of my breasts and starts pinching it he puts it in his mouth and my eyes roll onto the back of my head he uses his other hand to pinch the other one and switch I can feel myself reaching the edge.

"Alejandro I am gonna cum." I cry out he lifts up from my neck and groans as he does slow deep thrust into me.

"Me too,"

"Let's come together," I say he nods and he goes fast pounding and we yell as we both cum.

...

THE NEXT MORNING

"MAVIS MAVIS UNLOCK THE DOOR!" I hear yelling and rollover hitting Alejandro he groans and grabs me putting his head on my chest.

"I WILL GROUND YOU, LITTLE GIRL!" I get up and gravy robe wrapping it around me I sleepy walk to the door and unlock it to see my angry mother with her arms cross.

"Why was your door...oh," she says I follow her line of sigh and blush I forgot, "sorry I was just worried as go why you'd door is locked."

"It's okay mom I get it," she nods and smiles at me before giving me a wink and walking off.