part 6

MAVIS'S POV

"What's what, ?" I ask getting out the tub I wrap a towel around myself and walk out the bathroom I see Alejandro holding a lacy bra and panties set I smile and take them from him dropping my towel and slipping on the scandalous set. "That's better."

"Take it off." He says and I look at him confused he doesn't look any he looks like he is enjoying the show I walk up to him and pout.

"But I thought you liked my body." I say like walling up to him I put my hand on his chest he sighs and smiles grabbing my waist gripping it.

"I love it," he says pulling me closer I smile and trail my finger over his chest.

"Good now go shower so we can lay down." I say he smiles and kisses me before getting into the shower. I lay down on the bed and look at my phone waiting for him to get out.

...

"Mavis," I turn and see Alejandro getting in bed I turn on my back and smile at him," you can't go to bed like this."

"Why?"

"It's distracting." He says pulling on my top I roll my eyes and snuggle into him he groans and I smile.

"Deal with it now I am sleepy." I say he nods and scoots laying his head on my breast and putting his hand on my ass I look at him so adorable.

"You're so cute." I whisper stroking his hair he kisses my breast and soon after I doze off into a deep sleep.

...

HALLOWEEN DAY

"Be safe guy and bring me back a new dagger I need something good for my collections." I say my mom smiles at me I hug both of my parents before they get onto the car but my mom grabs me and whispers.

"I know you guys are having a party of any of our this are broken or stolen tell your brothers they are dead." My mom says I smile and nod eagerly the perks of being the youngest me only girl yo never really get blamed for anything. I leave and head to my room and finally decide to get dressed. I put on some shorts and a baggy tee I put my hair into a messy bun and put some sock and slides on. I walk into the living room and see Bae and Dante are talking oh brother. I walk and sit on her lap hugging her she looks at me and I smile.

"Hey bestie what are you too talking about." I ask them and they look at each other lying assholes I think to myself.

"Nothing just about how we are going to keep everything so orderly." She says I nod and tell Dante what mom said he laughs and tells me he will.

"Let's get some security and red doors so people don't wander." I say they nod liking my ideas and the rest of the group comes over and I explain my plan.

"Plus I already had have connections," I say and we all agree to get some staff to help us out. I need to get some decorations to I go and grab my car keys before I see Alejandro getting out of his jeep.

"Hey, baby girl,"

"Hi wanna take a ride with me." I ask dangling my keys he nods and smiles before taking the keys when we get into the car I hear the back door open and see Raven get in. We both look at her and she crosses her arms.

"What I wanna ride." She says I laugh and Alejandro nods and drives the car we stop at party city I look for bunny tails and other decorations before I leave. I run a couple of more errands and we go back to the house.

"Hey guys I got some extra stuff and so if you guys need anything I am going to go to my room." I explain Sebastian takes the bag from me and I go upstairs to my room with Raven and Alejandro following me I close the door and go to my closet.