part 40

MAVIS POV

"Mmm," I open my eyes, last night was amazing. I sit up and see Alejandro still sleep he looks so cute. I pick up my phone and see it's 9 a.m so I get up and walk to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

"Fuck!" I whisper I have bruises and hickeys all over me I giggle at the memories from last night. It was magical.

"What's so funny?" I look up and see Alejandro in all his glory he is just wearing a pair of black boxers. I smile and he walks towards and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Nothing just thinking."

"About last night." I shrug my shoulders and turn-around facing him, he has hickeys all over his neck and chest. I look up at him he has a hungry look in his eyes.

"Yes, Alejandro."

"Nothing, it's just you look so tasty right now."

"Oh really?" He nods and I smile he leans down and kisses me, I smile and kiss him back. He captures me in a loving kiss I break away and he kisses my neck, I moan.

"You seem to be ready for round two." He whispers I nod my head biting my lip as he kisses me lower.

"Yes, I am ready for round two." I smile.

"Good." He flips me around and bends me over. He rubs my clit and I moan with my eyes rolling.

"Mmm, wet and ready." I giggle, with a slap he slams into me and I gasp.

"FUCK!" He continues to slam into me.

"Open your eyes." I do and open them he grabs my neck and pulls me back.

"Look at yourself, how your a hot mess from me slamming into you." He says in my ear I look at myself and see how he is slamming into me. I look at his face which is trained on my figure. I look at the pleasure in his eyes and the admiration.

"Is it making you excited? Looking at yourself in the mirror." I nod and gasp feeling myself almost at the end.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Go ahead cum for me babygirl." I scream in pleasure as I cum. The best feeling in the world

...

We didn't stop there, but when we were down we showered and got ready for the day. I changed into a black long sleeve turtleneck dress, black thigh high heels, I put my hair into a bun and put on a small gold chain, and small golden hoops to match. I put natural makeup on and smile at myself in the mirror. I don't see anything from our lovemaking except for the swollen lips but that's fine. Alejandro snakes his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

 Alejandro snakes his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek

"You look so sexy in that dress."  He smiles, I giggle when he touches my ass.

"Thank you look sexy in your turtle neck." I turn and kiss his chin. He is wearing a grey turtleneck, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a dark grey pea coat. He smiles and smacks my ass chuckling.

"Okay enough let's go." I peck his lips and grab my purse and my black dress coat before we leave.

...

We drive to my family's house and walk into the family eating breakfast. They turn to look at us and I hear a little giggle come close to me. I see Lexa running to me I kneel and open my arms. "Hey, baby!"

"Mommy Daddy!" She smiles brightly. I hug her and Alejandro hugs us, every time Alexandra looks at us she has the biggest smile and it makes my heart warm. I am happy every time I see her smile and that what I want to do every day. Make my princess smile.

"How is my princess doing?" Alejandro asks kissing her cheek, smiling.

"I do good I need to finish breakfast."

"Yea let's go eat breakfast." He says picking her up. I giggle and we walk to the kitchen table taking a seat on either side of her.

"Good morning guys." I smile they all greet me back and I smile looking at my family they are all smiling and happy.

"You look nice princessa what are you doing today?" My dad asks smiling.

"Well, I am going to pay barbie a visit with Alejandro and then I am going to go out with Lexa and Al." I explain we talk about how we are going to go about the plans for our current issues over breakfast when we are done Alejandro and I go to where Barbie is being held. It's dark and smells of copper and dust. We walk up to her cell and see her she looks like hell.

"You look like shit." I smile she looks up with fear in her eyes and starts backing up against her bed.

"Calm down I'm not going to hurt you, yet."

"Then what are you going to do."

"Ask you questions." I open her door and Alejandro is right behind me following.

"Just ask me whatever you need and I will tell you." She cries I raise a brow, this is too easy.

"Really?" Alejandro asks she nods frantically and I sigh.

"Okay, then what is it that your father want with us?" I ask.

"He wants your power and your money." She explains Alejandro shakes his head.

"Why are you telling us this stuff so easily?" Alejandro glares at her she shudders under it and answers.

"Because my life is worth more than a stupid fight."

"Yeah right."

"I am serious I don't care if I can't have Alejandro my life is more important." She says crossing her arms I roll my eyes she is annoying.

"Is there anything you want to tell us that we don't know about?" I ask.

"Well, I mean not really anything big."

"Tell me now." I demand.

"I mean it's not that big of a deal." She goes on.

"Just tell me."

"It's just a-"

"FUCKING SAY IT!"

"Okay! My dad is after one person." She yells and the room goes silent. Who is he after I look at Alejandro and he looks confused?

"Who is it?" He asks with a concerned look on his face.

"The key to Lorenzo's heart." She says, the key to my dad's heart? What the hell I groan getting annoyed.

"Who Nala?"

"No my father is after the only daughter of Lorenzo Ferrari's family." She sighs rolling her eyes I freeze. What the fuck. I freeze and let the silence take over. Alejandro takes my hand and holds it I look at him and see worry, anger, sadness all of these emotions in his eyes. I bring our hands up to my face and hold them to my cheek.

"She means me."

*Hey long time no see, I haven't updated in a but so here you go. Also sorry about it I have been really trying to write faster so please bear with me. Stay safe 😘✌🏾*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen