part 37

MAVIS'S POV

After our steam session we washed up and I passed out, I was tired and hurting. "Mavis wake up baby."

"What I am tired." I groan he chuckles and starts kissing on my neck moving up to my face peppering kisses all over.

"Are you up now?" He asks and I shake my head no turning over on my stomach.

Smack!

I jump up and look at him, he looks at me and smiles, "Hey look at that your up."

"Not funny," I glare, so annoying I get up from the bed and stomp to my closet.

"Well get ready we have a meeting to go to."

I change into some sweats and a hoodie getting comfy. He comes in behind me wrapping his hands around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder, "You still mad?"

"What do you think."

"Yes?" I shake him off of me and put on some socks and some slides I turn to him and see him pouting. Aw, he looks like a sad puppy I walk up to him and kiss him.

"You'd forgiven, now you said something about a meeting." I smile he lights up and pulls me in for a hug, he is such a cutie.

"Yes we have a meeting," He pulls out his phone checking the time, "which starts now, so let's go."

I nod he pecks my lips and we go to the meeting.

...

We walk into the room and everybody is sitting around the round table I take a seat next to Al and Dante my dad nods, "Now that everybody is here let's start this meeting, Alejandro."

Alejandro stands up," So for the past two years I have been spying and gaining information on a big attack on us. The American mafia is working with Brazil gangs to overthrow us." He explains,

"So what are they after exactly." Dante asks Alejandro shrugs.

"All I know is that in a month or two they will be coming and they will be heading here a week after they arrive." He explains Bae raises her hands, what the hell.

"So then where is barbie?"

"Tucked away." I say she looks to Alejandro and sighs.

"Alejandro where is barbie?"

"Tucked away didn't you just hear Mavis." She shakes her head and I giggle.

"So what do you suggest?" Sebastian asks.

"We get ready for war I will continue to do what I have been doing and while we wait for them we train and get ready." We all nod in agreement after the meeting we leave and head back to my room. I plop down on my bed, the mafia life is hard.

"Wanna go on a date?" I sit up and look at Al he smiles at me and I raise a brow, so suddenly.

"Really?"

"Yes before we get into the hard stuff let's have a little date." I smile and nod, "Okay, go get dressed I will pick you in 30 minutes." He kisses my lips and smiles, he leaves the room, leaving me to get ready. I wash up real quick and head to my closet, I don't know where we are going but I guess I should dress like I usually do. I find a cute body con dusty rose dress, I put that on. I go to my mirror and start my head I brush out my curls making my hair look like lions main I spritz some water and condition so I can make it wavy and make a middle part. I start on my makeup and pink smokey look winged out I out gems around my eyes and eyebrows, I finish with some lip gloss. I put on pink heart earrings and a thin gold chain. To finish it off I put on some strapless white fluffy heels. I grab my pink bag and phone, before I leave I spray some sweet-smelling perfume and head out.

I head downstairs and see my brothers hanging out in the kitchen, they turn to me and I wave, "Where are heading

I head downstairs and see my brothers hanging out in the kitchen, they turn to me and I wave, "Where are heading."

"I have a date." I gush Dante raises a brow, here we go again.

"Wearing that?"

"Yes I am wearing that and that's final. I think it's cute." I say turning around.

"Yeah, you do." I turn and see Al smiling at me. He looks good he has a white Astro world hoodie with a fleece plan overshirt, ripped jeans, white air force ones, black playboy beanie, and chain necklaces. Fuck he's hot, I walk up to him and hug him.

"Never mind you guys are perfect for each other." I turn my head to Dante who is smiling at us Alejandro walks up to Dante and extends his hand. Dante walks up to him and grabs his hand shaking it.

"Sorry. I wasn't man enough to say anything." He says he nods.

"Don't ever hurt my sister like that again. "

"Of course, brothers?" Al says opening his arms Dante smiles and hugs him.

"Of course man." I smile and Al comes back to me pecking my lips I hear a mutter and see, the hating bitch herself.

"What happened?" I say looking at her she looks up and rolls her eyes.

"Nothing I hope you guys have a great date." She smiles I nod and Al sighs he turns to his sister.

"Bae you need to stop it and just be happy for me." He sighs and she turns away crossing her arms I tug on his arm and shake my head he nods and we hold hands.

"See you later guys. We leave and head to his car he opens the door for me, such a gentleman, I get in and he rounds the car getting in. He starts the car and smiles turning to me.

"Ready?"

"Yes." He drives off and I giggle to myself, our second date I love it. He places his hand on my thigh and gives it a light squeeze.

"So where are we going?"

"The carnival."

"Really?!" He nods and I giggle. I roll down the window and let the warm night breeze brush against my shoulder, I hum in content.

"Whatcha thinking about."

"Us, after all of this is over I want to move and get a house with my daughter and if you want to come to." I explain he grabs my hand placing a kiss on it, he is so sweet.

"I go where ever you go I am never leaving you." I nod, that's all I ever wanted, I just want to be with him and be happy with him.

"Well, what do you want?" I ask he glances at me and chuckles.

"I wanna start a family with you." I open my eyes shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes that's all I want is to be happy with you and build our own little kingdom." I giggle, our little kingdom.

"Is that all you want?"

"Yes, all I want is a family with you and for you to be with me forever."

"Then let's do it." We arrive at the carnival and I smile.

*Here it is, hope you guys had a great inauguration day, next chapter is coming either today or tomorrow. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen