part 38

MAVIS'S POV

The carnival, I have only been to once and now I am here with the love of my life. The smell of delicious fried doe, candy apples, and popcorn. The lights and sounds of laughter this is the perfect place to have a date, "You look excited."

I look up to Al and nod, I grab his hand and smile, "I am truly." We walk into the land of laughter.

"So where to first?" He asks looking at me I look around and a big swing ride spinning people around I point to it and he looks smiling we walk to the ride and wait in line. I listen to the laughter and screams of the people, my stomach has little butterflies just from waiting. The ride suddenly settles down to a stop and the laughter kind of dies down. The people get off and the line moves forward we get into the big circle. He walks me to my little seat and I smile I look up at him and he is smiling brightly.

"Have funny baby girl." He pecks my lips I frown and grab his hoodie pulling him to me, going in for a more in-depth kiss.

"I will and I love you." I smile he laughs and kisses me again.

"I love you too." He walks to his seat and we click on the computer comes and make sure we are safe and secure before liftoff

...

We rode rides have a lot of carnival food and just enjoyed our night it was really. I take a bite of his cotton candy and he looks at me," Whatcha thinking about?"

"Just how happy I am." We walk around, cuddle, and eat food.

"Well I can make you even happier, how about a ride on the Ferris wheel." He says pointing to it. I look up at the big spinning circle of lights, I nod frantically and grab his hand running to the wheel. When we get there they let us on and the ride starts. As we go high it gets a little chillier, Alejandro takes off his fleece and puts it on me I smile looking at him, and snuggle closer. The Ferris wheel stops at the top and I can see the whole city from here, it's amazing. I turn to Alejandro and he is looking at me, he grabs my chin and pulls me in capturing my lips with his and I let him. I can feel the love he is pouring into it.  He pushes his tongue in my mouth and our touches start to dance with one another to only a dance he and I know. Suddenly it felt like the world just stops at this moment and saves it. It's a cliche but I do love cliches. We pull away to catch our breaths and by the time we settle down, it's time to get off of the ride.

"That's was something." I giggle he smiles.

"It was let's go somewhere quiet I have something to tell you." I nod and we walk hand in hand to this bridge gorgeous bridge over water. I can see our reflection and it's something in a romantic movie.

"Mavis Ferrari, I have loved you since we were teens and I still do." He says kneeling, holding my hand, I gasp at the scene in front of me, this is crazy, my hands fly up to my mouth and I shake my head tears brimming in my eyes.

"Get up! Stop!" I shout tears running down my face he deeply chuckles and shakes his head he gives my head a light squeeze and looks me in the eyes.

"Mavis I know that it has been a bit crazy right now and we are about to go to war. I just want something to be sure and that's our happily ever after, I want to wake up with you every day in our house filled with our children's laughter, I want to grow old with you and make love to you, hold you when your sad, care for you when you are sick. I want to be everything you need, your rock, lover, husband." he says and I sniffle my heart it feels like it's going to explode. He digs in his pocket and pulls out a dark blue velvet box. He opens it and looks at me.

"Mavis, will you marry me?" I don't hesitate and nodded.

"Yes, fuck yes!" I exclaim he laughs and puts the ring on my finger I pull him up and kiss him. He smiles in the kiss and dips me kissing me again. I laugh, this is one of the most important moments of my life, I will cherish it forever.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you more." He chuckles, he lifts me back up and I wrap my arms around his neck and lean up against him.

"Take me home," he looks at me confused.

"Why what happened."

"I need you, now take me home."

"Okay."

...

We go to the apartment and when we get in and I immediately jump into his arms and kiss him he lifts me and brings me to the couch, I saddle him, he starts pulling away from me, "Wait, baby girl."

"I can't see," I whine he chuckles and I grab his hand putting it in my panties. His eyebrows fly up I giggle and nod as he feels the wet puddle between my legs. I start to grind my hips onto his hand, I moan and lean in kissing his neck I start to kiss and suck trying to suppress my moans. He sighs and removes his hand and pushing me back again.

"Not right now." I pout, is he serious? Not right now!

"So you don't want to have sex with me?" I ask he sighs and peck's my lips and I lean in for more, he is making me frustrated.

"It's not that it's just now is not the right."

"So you're saying you propose to me ask me to be your wife but you doing want to have engagement sex." I ask he smiles sadly I get up from his lap and throw a pillow at him stomping away.

"Baby girl where are you going?"

"Well I have a freaking pool between my legs right now so I need to go change." I yell, I hear his steps behind me, he grabs my hand and I turn around upset.

"What!"

"Please don't be mad, I'm sorry." He sighs I turn around and he hugs me I face up looking at him.

"Give me a kiss," He leans down and presses his lips to mine I hook my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He pulls away again and I groan, "Come on, is it too much clothing? I can undress, yea I got you." I start to lift my dress but he stops my hands placing his hand on top of mine.

"Mavis, stop it now, we can do it later first things first, I love you."

"HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!" I gasp when all of my family and friends pop out I smile and Alejandro wraps his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder.

"This is why you need patience." He whispers I giggle and he kisses my cheek my mom grabs me hugging me I hug her back.

"My baby is so grown up." She cries I laugh and patting her back.

"It's okay mom." She laughs and I kiss her cheek. I hug my dad and he kisses my cheeks.

"He better treat you right or I will il taglio è palla fuori." I laugh and turn to Al how is hugging his parents and talking.

(cut his balls off.)

"Dad don't threaten my fiancé." I smile he kisses my forehead again and I go through everybody hugging and talking to them they congratulate me. Raven comes up to me and wiggles her brows.

"Somebody was feisty to get dicked down." I smack her arm as she laughs I look around and make sure nobody heard her.

"Your dirty."

"And you have a 'pool in between your thighs'". She jokes I shake my head she is going to make me kill her. She congratulates me and hugs me. It's getting late and everybody is heading out the door.

"Bye love you guys." I wave closing the door I and turn around to Alejandro taking off his hoodie finding him shirtless underneath. He walks up to me grabbing me by my waist and pulling me against him.

"Now about that pool, I am ready to go swimming." I smile

*opp 🤭😳 he's ready to go swimming. Anyways sorry for the late I have a surprise for you guys in the next chapter so that's what I have been working and that what has been taking so long to update. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen