XXII

"I'm sorry for disturbing you earlier," the king apologised when we entered the dining room. "Don't worry. Nothing happened so you didn't really disturb," I said. "Oh. Well, let's just forget about this and go to the living room. There are some guests for you two." Jungkook and I looked at eachother. Mom and dad visited me yesterday. It would be weird if they came back again.

"Y/n!" I heard Sunyeon yelling when I entered the living room. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me in a tight hug. "Sunyeon! It's been too long!" I hugged him back. "It is. I wanted to tell you something." Sunyeon pulled a girl closer. "This is Kyun Min. She's Namjoon's sister." I smiled and bowed. "Nice to meet you, Kyun Min." 

"We're engaged," Sunyeon said before Kyun Min was able to say anything. "Wow congratulations!" I said with wide eyes. Suddenly Jungkook pulled me closer by my waist. "We're also engaged. We just don't know when the wedding will be," he said. I looked at him and frowned. I saw the jealousy in his eyes. How can he be jealous of my best friend while he literally just said he's engaged?

"Nice! What about we marry on the same date? I think that would be nice, no?" Sunyeon suggested. "That's awesome! But I don't want to marry while I'm underage. I'm still 17." Sunyeon smiled. "Oh yeah, you're the maknae here."

"What about we wait until Y/n turned 18. Let's say a week after her birthday," Sunyeon spoke. Jungkook nodded and I agreed as well. "I think that's nice. But should we tell the king first? Didn't he say I had to marry you when you turned 18?" I asked Jungkook. The prince nodded. "I'll talk to him later."

"Anyway, I think we should go now. Your mother asked me to help on the fields." Sunyeon and Kyun Min waved and turned around. "It was nice to see you again!" Sunyeon yelled right before he closed the door.

I sighed and Jungkook pulled me in a hug. "I miss him already," I confessed. "It's fine. We'll meet up with him soon," Jungkook comforted me. I smiled and hugged him back. "You were okay with the whole wedding thing, right?" Jungkook asked softly. I nodded. "Yeah, I want to marry you."

"Oh god. Can I kiss you?" Jungkook questioned. I chuckled and said, "yes, you can." He bend his head towards mine and placed his soft lips on my lips.

Right when the kiss became passionate, the door swung open revealing the King. "Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting again." He turned around and left again. My face was red. Does he know when we're kissing or something?