XIX

JUNGKOOK

We all sat around the table, eating dinner. Y/n sat opposite me. I glanced at her now and then but she kept looking at her bowl filled with soup. My father was also focussed on his food and sat at the very end of the table. "Are you okay?" I whispered softly. Y/n looked up and nodded. "I'm okay. It's just weird to eat with royal people." She smiled and scratched the back of her head. "You'll get used to it," I soothed the nervousness. "Am I allowed to leave the room already? I'm a bit tired." I knew she wasn't really tired since she used to stay up till at least midnight but I didn't want to make her feel more uncomfortable so I nodded.

Slowly she stood up and found her way out. "What's wrong? Why did she leave?" My father asked as soon as he noticed the empty chair. "She's a bit tired. I'll be right back. I'll just show her our room." My father didn't know I already showed her so he nodded.

I quickly ran through the corridors of the palace in search for Y/n. She was making her way towards the room. I just had to see her reaction when she saw her bed.

Y/N

I opened the door of my new bedroom which I have to share with Jungkook. I gasped when I saw the position of the 2 beds. I should've known this would happen. Our beds were placed next to each other. I groaned and tried to pull them apart but it was too heavy. I gave up and fell on the bed. I untied the belt made of a soft fabric and slid it off. When I was about to strip down my dress I realised I hadn't any clothes over here and I'm definitely not going to sleep in my undergarments with that bastard sleeping next to me.

"Need anything?" I turned around when I heard the sudden voice. "Yes, I don't have anything to sleep with." Jungkook smirked. "That's okay." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "No, that's not okay. Give me something to wear please. Unbelievable. I'm only 15 and you're thinking about seeing me sleeping in my underwear. Pervert."

"I am not a pervert! It's normal for a guy at this age to like girls." I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face. "Liking someone doesn't mean you are allowed to see that person half naked," I stated and felt proud of my words. "Fine. I'll get you something to wear." Jungkook sighed and left the room. I sat on the bed and waited for him to come back.

"This is what I found." Jungkook showed a pretty nightgown. I took it from him and waited till he left the room. Bt he stayed where he was. "You can leave now."

"Right. Goodnight!" Jungkook left and I quickly changed into the nightgown. Soon after I fell asleep.