VIII

We were done writing. The boys had to leave now. I got ready to go to Sunyeon's village. "So, there was nothing important the king said?" Sunyeon's voice sounded. "Not really," I replied. "Lead the way." The boy nodded and climbed over the enclosure. I followed him closely. 

SUNYEON

The prince was faster to climb over the enclosure then I thought. In fact he was on the other side while I barely hit the ground with my feet. For a prince he's too much monkey-like. There's no way I will let Y/n go to that party. I'll basically hide her invitation. If she wants a prince then she better find a good one. If she wants this one she might as well marry me. I'm exactly what she wants. The only problem is, we both don't have feelings more than friendship-love for eachother. 

"So what do you guys do all day?" the attention seeker asked. "Y/n is all day at the palace while I help mine and the Moon family. After we're done with work we go home to eat and then we go to sleep. That's all," I said rudely. He doesn't need to know we both have our life at night to. We always climb onto the roofs and watch the stars. That's the only free time we have to talk and have fun since she has to go to the palace and I have to help our families. 

"That sounds like you don't have much time for Y/n. How are you guys still friends?" I clenched my fists. Somehow it irritates me that he's pretty smart. "Fine! We go watch the stars before we go to sleep!" The prince smirked a bit but soon acted as if he was shocked by my angry voice.

JUNGKOOK

After a while the small village was visible. It really was small. I think it was the size of our kitchen. It was a round building. The huge gates were almost the same size as one of the houses which were built like an apartment. The courtyard was filled with people walking around. Before one of the villagers could see me I hid behind the wall. "Here are the invitations. I'll go home now." I handed the invitations and turned around to leave. 

What the boy didn't know was that I hid behind a bush. I will talk to Y/n no matter what.