XXVIII

It was evening and we sat around the table. Jungkook seems nervous and the king was smirking the whole time. "What is going on?" I finally managed to ask. Jungkook gulped and the king's smirk didn't disappear. "Nothing. I think I'm going to sleep. Good night." The King left the room. Jungkook cleared his throat which was a clear sign he waned me to look at him.

"Shall we go too?" I nodded and stood up. Before I was able to get out of the room, I was pinned against the wall. "Jungkook?" His facial expression had changed a lot. He wasn't looking nervous. His eyes were filled with lust and desire. "Are you okay?" I was trying not to stutter. "I don't think we're going to sleep right now," he said with a husky voice. I gulped and look straight into his eyes. I was nervous. Really nervous. "What do you mean?" Jungkook smirked. "Let's have a good time in our room." I knew exactly what he meant and it only made me feel more nervous.

Jungkook lifted me up and made me wrap my legs around his waist. He placed his lips on my neck. I felt his lips sucking on my skin. It felt really good but it didn't made me feel less nervous.

Jungkook began walking towards our room. Each step he took made my heart beat fasten more. I bet Jungkook could feel my heart beat because he was smirking. I didn't see it since his lips were still on my neck but I could feel his lips were curled up a bit. 

The bed room door was open but got closed as soon as we were inside. Jungkook put me down. I fell on the bed since I tried to step backwards. The prince hovered over me and kissed my neck again. "You're up for it right?" Jungkook's soft side came out for a second.

I honestly didn't know what to say. I did want this but I was just too nervous. I want my first time with him but I'm scared he won't like it.

"If you don't want to we can wait." I smiled softly. His caring side is defenitely my favorite one. 

"It's okay. I want this too."

Jungkook smiled and kissed my lips. I responded to the kiss with love.